Chapter 10

Green lush silky sheets twirled and twisted beneath Ilana, satisfaction, and delight visible on her captivating features.
It was as if she was sleeping in a soft, satiny, velvety cloud.
However, her winsome rest ended the moment she realized she wasn't in the old hotel room she had picked out.

She was in a completely different room, with old-fashioned, upper-class furniture and dark wooden extravagant fragments that were possibly from the delinquent 17th century.
The walls had Brunswick green wallpaper with a petite, fine golden stripe horizontally across the wall and there were old paintings that were probably antique or obsolete.

Ilana had never been so mesmerized by such vicinity, her eyes were glued to the huge painting of Salazar Slytherin and candles scattered across the desk with a note of parchment paper and ink.

Rushing of the king-sized bed, Ilana swiftly moved towards the desk, shakily grabbing the parchment, smudging the delicate writing on the paper with her clammy hands.

Don't panic, come downstairs. We need to discuss something my darling.

Ilana's heart stopped the moment her brain retained the hefty information.

She tried not to cry, snap or scream but ended up clasping the glass vase filled with petunias and roses and flung it across the room.

What was happening?! Why was she even here?

Without thinking twice, Ilana's tears poured down her delicate face, her hands roughly wiping them.

What did they want from her?!

Flashbacks of death eaters finding her came to mind.
The knocking from the hotel door, everything came down like a crash the moment she knew he had found her.

What was she going to do, would he ever hurt her? Dumbledore's words came to mind:

"Infrequent magic enunciates that Soulmates are indicated to be. You cannot hide from him forever. Remember when you never got hurt when you helped Harry face him? That's because he can't harm you, he will get hurt if he does. You are his precious lady."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing this beautiful book.

-Melissa💖