Chapter 6

Ron had arrived and everything was settled, the camp was complete and Harry had just gone to the disastrous battle with Hermione and Ron however, Ilana didn't go:

2 hours ago:

"Guys we have to go!" Harry said, anxiety dripping from his words.

Hermione nodded while Ron hesitated.

"Let's just go!" Hermione added on.

"I'm going!"  Harry apparated.

"I- uh"
Ron muttered under his breath.

Hermione grabbed Ron's arm and apparated leaving Ilana all alone.

Now:

Ilana was now walking back and forth, her heart beating like a drum.

What if voldemort wins the war?What if Harry dies?Will they catch me?What will they do to me?Should I hide?!Should I run?!What should I do!?

The sound of running and footsteps echoed across the dark midnight sky as Ilana held her hands to her mouth, trying to muffle her cries.

Did the deatheaters come to find her?!

Hermione.

Ilana sighed in relief.

"Hermione-"

"Ilana! -What have you been doing - we've been fighting while you're just relaxing here?! Come!" Hermione grabbed Ilana's arm.

"Hermione! -No!"

"Why aren't you coming Ilana, you scared?!" Hermione laughed. "Everyone's scared, but guess what?! We're fighting! That means so are You!You're no different from us!"

Hermione snatched Ilana's arm and apparated to the battle area.

"Hermione! Why did you do that?! Ugh-"

Ilana quickly hid at the back of a broken wall to make sure she would be seen by no one.

Ilana looked around, everywhere was pure chaos.

Her home was ruined, wrecked even,  everything was a disaster.

A single tear dropped down her eye as the vibrant colours of spells, lights and terror illuminated in her deep blue eyes.

Suddenly, a pair of bony hands wrapped around Ilana's slim body.

"You're coming with us you filthy mudblood!"   Oh god, not Bellatrix Lestrange.

Oh no.

Ilana pushed herself forwards and tripped onto the hard rocky floor.

Yeah, great idea Ilana! She thought.

"Oh you little-"

"STUPEFY!" Harry casted to Bellaxtrix.

Ilana stood up, breathing heavily she swiftly hugged harry.

He responded by hugging her back tightly, panting.

"Thank you Harry!"

Harry quickly flashed a smile before getting hit by a spell.

Ilana stood frozen, her eyes darting towards the person.

Voldemort.

Oh no.

His eyes were red and he looked angry, really angry. She looked at Harry and kneeled down, checking his pulse...he was alive.She breathed in relief before standing up and running back behind the wall and looking for her wand. Oh no. Not now.

Looking at Bellatrix on the floor, she grabbed the wand and apparated back to the camp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might post another chapter soon :)

By the way this is not edited.

Melissa<3