Chapter 11

Ilana had been pacing around for about 20 minutes, anxiety evident on her beautiful face, her green eyes uncertain of what her future was going to become, her chocolate brown locks all messy and fiddled with. She flinched the moment a knock occurred on the dark bedroom's door. Silence overcame the atmosphere as a house elve miserably came in, walking towards her in a dark dress with see-through arms and an open-cleavage with some undergarments.

 Silence overcame the atmosphere as a house elve miserably came in, walking towards her in a dark dress with see-through arms and an open-cleavage with some undergarments

"M'lord wanted you to wear these and to let you know that you're late to the meeting."

Ilana Froze.

"T-tell your lord I don't want to be in his meeting!"
She cried out.

The house elf gasped in atrocity and with a click of fingers, the house elf disappeared into the aura.

Ilana refused to wear the dress as she wasn't going to attend the stupid 'meeting' and sat down on the overly- comfortable king-sized bed grabbing a random book from the desk. She heard multiple yells and screeches from downstairs and tried to ignore them however got a bitter headache resulting from them.

Knocks echoed throughout the room.

"Go away you stupid elf!"
She yelled.

Silence echoes throughout the room as Ilana stays mute, footsteps creeping towards her closer every minute, and second.

"You're late."

His voice didn't sound mad or unscented a single bit. He seemed calm and serene, sweet even.

Ilana was startled and too disturbed to even look up, she didn't want to look into the face of a man that killed millions of thousands, she feared of what she'd see.

"Leave me alone you excuse of a wizard!"
She let out and looked up to call upon one of the most charming faces she ever witnessed in her 17-18 years of life.

She didn't see a bald head, she saw chocolate brown curly hair with tempting frosty eyes and a perfectly sculpted face.

His jaw did clench a couple of times but he managed to keep himself calm and collected.

"Look,wear that dress and come downstairs."

She started at him soullessly.

"Who are you?!"

He smirked as he walked to the door,

"you'll find out, my love."

Her heart skipped a beat.