Chapter 8

Ilana decided that it would be best if she didn't leave the hotel room as everyone was looking for her. Her anxiety was high, and she had panic attacks every midnight. Ilana was supposed to stay calm and collected, alas, sweat dripped on her forehead, her hands clamped in sweat, and goosebumps prickled on her soft skin every time Voldemort came to mind. 

Everyone saw him as a beast, a monster but Ilana didn't see him that way, she saw him in a way that nobody could see, for her he was just a boy, a boy so broken that no one taught him how to fix his heart. If you think of it you can see how his eyes are so dull, you can never see 'Voldemort'  have pure happiness in his eyes.

Ilana softly smiled. What if she can fix him, what if she can save all the lives that will be taken away?

Ilana thought about all her memories in Hogwarts. Everything was so perfect, so exquisite, any wrong move can ruin her already wrecked life.

A  loud knock on her door echoed throughout the apartment.

"Who there?" Ilana's weak voice cracked and echoed across the room.

"It's me, darling."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for such a long period of time.

Hope you guys love this chapter,

Melissa.