Backstory

Sirius Orion Black III was quiet happy with his life.

                           He was a head auror, A beautiful and understanding wife and a son . Many say Harry is Sirius's Godson and not his son.But to Sirius, he is good as one.

His best mate, James Potter and the latter's wife Lily Potter have died while trying to recover an artifact related to dark magic from the Lestrange Manor, Whilst doing so have been killed on spot by Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange, the famous couple who are known for their cruel acts.  Both of them are serving time in Azkaban as a punishment for their actions.

Sirius was asked to start a family of his own, but Marlene was declared infertile after a risky Auror mission. The couple decided Harry is their only son and they will take care of him with everything they have.

Remus Lupin was in a relationship with Nymphadora Tonks and the pair had recently got engaged. Sirius and Tonks were hell-bent on spoiling Harry rotten, while Marlene and Remus, who try to stop them, end up spoiling him as well. After all, who could deny those puppy emerald eyes.

This is the life of Sirius Black and it is safe to assume he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world

Regulus Arcturus Black II, is busy in his life, trying to live up to everyone's expectations, but lost himself along the way. He had married Theodora Malfoy only to carry on the pure-blood line. He is not very happy in this marriage. They had a son, Hesper Regulus Black. He was a perfect blend of his mother and father, With his Father's Grey eyes and face structure and his mother's platinum blonde hair. He was raised in the same values as Regulus was raised in— Pure bloods are the greatest and Mudbloods are pieces of filth.

Harry Potter and Hesper Black went to Hogwarts at the same time and were sorted into Gryffindor and Slytherin respectively. Hesper got along with Draco Malfoy, While Harry got along with Ron and Hermione.

And then........

Looks like you have got to find out what happens by reading the chapters.
Plus Remus and Tonks do not have a huge age gap as given in the Harry Potter books. This would be an obvious plothole.