A Heavenly Birthday

The always happy house was filled with sadness. The joyous atmosphere is filled with despair. Blue lily's were kept in front of a photo of a teenager with messy raven hair and glasses.

It was the photo of the deceased James Potter, The best friend of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, The Father of Harry and the most protective friend one could ever ask for

It was a sad day, which was ironic considering birthdays are supposed to be celebrated in happiness. Everyone were seated in the hall except for Harry, who was in his bedroom. He did not want to leave the room and did not have his breakfast or lunch.

Sirius had a distant look on his face, reminiscing the times where they lived without any worries or responsibilities, where they were safe from the outside world, where they were young and happy, where they felt protected. Marlene held his hand and did not say a word. She knew her husband was going through a whirlpool of emotions

It was James who had taken him in when his own parents mercilessly kicked him out of their house. It was James who made sure that Sirius never felt alone. It was James who ensured that Sirius had a brother.

Remus was looking outside the window with Tonks holding his hand. He spotted a stag and it reminded him of James. The times when they roamed around hogsmeade without a care in their animagus/werewolf forms. The times when they were running away from McGonagall to escape detention.

It was James who still accepted Remus as a friend when he found out the latter was a werewolf. It was James who encouraged the others to help Remus by becoming an animagus. It was James who helped him when he was unemployed. It was James with whom he had the best time of his life.

And that friend was not their them anymore.

Andromeda kept cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows on the table and went away to give then some alone time.

Sirius then got up and went upstairs to Harry's bedroom. He opened the door to find Harry laying down, looking at the ceiling with a blank expression.

" Sorry to come in without knocking" Said Sirius

"It's ok, I don't mind " Harry replied.

He never even knew his father as well as the others did. He had to look at photos to figure out how his father looked like. He had to listen to Sirius and Remus to find out what his father was like. It hurts his heart when he realises he knows practically nothing about his father.

Sirius took an album and flicked through the pages. Curiosity got the better of him as Harry peeked into the book.

There were pictures of the marauders– James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lumpin and Peter Pettigrew. Peter was still a sensitive subject for everyone. He was the one who gave away the tip about the Lestrange Manor mission to the Lestrange couple.

Then there were pictures of James and Sirius 'doing stuff'

Then there was a picture of James and Lily

Harry felt his eyes betraying him by letting a few tears fall on his face

" Sirius" He said shakily

" Yes Harry" Sirius replied, furiously wiping away his tears

" Will Mum and Dad be proud of me?" An innocent question which shocked Sirius

" Harry, listen to me. You are the greatest son anyone could ask for. The fact that you are coping so well compared to the rest of us is marvelous. But don't ever doubt that you are not enough. Your father and mother would not like it when you doubt yourself. Ok?" He said nodding. Harry nodded back in response.

" James and Lily loved you more than their life. You need to understand that, especially because I am speaking emotional stuff which is not like me at all. So get up and let's have some hot chocolate with marshmallows" Sirius said and Harry nodded again with a smile.

Sirius went first and Harry before going said
" Happy Birthday Dad"

In Heaven
" Thank you Harry" whispered an emotional James Potter.

HEY GUYS
THE PICS ARE TAKEN FROM PINTEREST AND I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH IT WHATSOEVER.

SO DON'T COME REPORTING ME FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

SO YOU CAN VOTE AND COMMENT HOW THE BOOK IS OR IGNORE AND DIRECTLY GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER* THAT'S WHAT I DO*