Common Room Talks

The Slytherin Common Room was different from the Gryffindor common room.

The common room is located in the Gryffindor Tower.

The person is welcomed by the crackling fire, stuffed armchairs, and the great view of the outside world from the windows.

The dormitories are reached by climbing the winding mahogany staircase, decorated with crimson and gold. There's plenty of gold around the tower, with crimson and gold being the Gryffindor house's colours.

The Slytherin common room, located in the dungeons,was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling, from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains.

Everything from the password to the demeanour of the place reeks blood status.

A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were silhouetted around it in carved chairs.

The fire was the only solace for the slytherins to protect them against the cold air. It was also the only source of light, for the room was dark as night even in the day.

The Black Lake was all the slytherins could see from their windows. It was such a place where only the slytherins could adapt easily.

Hesper is relaxing on a couch, with a book on defense against dark arts, until a shout interrupted his moment of peace and quiet.

"HESPER!"

The owner of the voice, Draco Malfoy came running

"Quit shouting Draco"Hesper said annoyingly.

Draco was the only one who Hesper calls by his first name and Vice Versa
"We got our results" He says panting.

Anyone would think why would a Malfoy run for another person, but they were friends  and friendship exceeded formality.

"Hermione got 1st place" He says solemnly.

Hesper wasn't surprised, every teacher except Snape favored her, but why did Draco not call her a Mudblood was where he was surprised, it didn't take the Black much time to connect the dots and figure out the reason. To test his theory, he said

"Heard Potter has a little thing for her by the way, just so you know". He conveys with no emotion on his face, but inside he was bubbling with excitement,awaiting for the reaction

"Yeah right, but I have a feeling Potter doesn't deserve her" Draco says with a huff from his chest and a frown

"Ooh, and why's that?"Hesper asks, trying to hide his smirk.

"Cause I.."Draco stops abruptly, his face becoming red all of a sudden

"Having a soft spot for someone, are we?" He asks with the legendary Black smirk which he finally let out

"Maybe"He confesses nervously

Hesper laughs out loud enough for their other dormmates to shoot them confused looks.

" Mind your own beewax!" He shouts and everyone turned back to their own work

He pats Draco before saying
"My only advice for you is don't call her a mudblood, alright. A good selection though."

"It will be difficult, but I will try"he says honestly. He couldn't help it, he grew up in such a place where the forbidden word was quite common

"Come now. Grab a book and let me read" He says before turning his eyes back to his book

Hesper perfectly knows the reason Draco is rude with Granger, the fact that they can't be together leaves him bitter, it was a way to appease himself from it.

He got his maturity from his father, who knew it would help him in situations like this. He sighs before continuing his book

  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After seeing the Parent-Teacher meet notice, he was lesser anxious compared to his friend, although a thought came into his mind.

"Potter's guardians are Uncle Sirius and Aunt McKinnon, meaning my father and his godfather will meet at last, Don't know what will happen"He sighs while retiring to bed, letting sleep consume him.

In his dreams came a vision. In it were two boys, one of them looked quite similar to himself, wheras the other looked a lot more rebellious. They were near a lake, throwing pebbles at it. They were happy, enjoying their childhood with joy.

His next vision came and showed two men at loggerheads against each other, This man looked a lot like his father. They were being held back by two women and everyone around were looking at the catfight.

Hey Guys,

Updated another chapter
The descriptions of the Common Room are taken from Harry Potter wiki with only minor edits by me.

And yes, dreams are often visions of the past and future, and the mirror of your multiversal self ( Shoutout to Quantum Mechanics and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness)

And if you are wondering if this story is Dramione, I would hate to burst your bubble but it's not. Remember, it's only a crush and it is very different to love. I love Romione( No offense to Dramione shippers). 

But in this story, I added Draco having an infatuation for Hermione so that his vulnerable side is shown. This also represents that this whole cycle of love and infatuation  is not in our hands.

So hope that you like my story