Chapter: 26

" Hey slender you said zalgo had stripes and lazari right? How come they don't love eachother "

" from what I've seen lazari wants to get to know stripes but zalgos influence over her and the rest of the pastas scares any of them from forming a bond that ist bloodlust "

" That sounds awful "

" Yeah...by the way if you don't mind me asking what was your family like? "

You felt yourself take a deep breath before speaking again, not really remembering the last time you spoke about them

" Well it's been 3 years since they've been gone, I remember it like it was yesterday "

Flashback

" Honey are you sure you just wanna stay home? You know they would be thrilled to see you "

" Mom I spend every summer with grandma and grandpa! I'm not saying that's a problem but now that Talia can go on airplanes I think she should go this time. Besides someone has to watch the house "

" Yeah mom! I'm 11 going on 12! I dont need y/n looking over me beside you guys will be there "

" Yes we will! You tiger! " Dad said Scooping Talia into a big hug as she giggled

" I promise I will take good care of the house you guys enjoy your summer week! "

I watched as they walked out the door

" Remember if you do throw a party no touching! I mean it! "

" I will chop someone's dick off- "

" DAD! TALIA CAN HEAR YOU! "

" Chop off a dick! Chop of a dick! "

" I blame you Renji "

" Talia sweetheart, please stop saying those words otherwise you mother will kill me "

" Okay! "

I waved them off as I ran back inside. Exicted to be by myself for a whole week! Being 16 rock!

It was Thursday...the day they were supposed to come back

I was on the couch watching TV when the news came on suddenly

" My name is Janet Wilson and we have just gotten news of flight 36 unfortunately crash landing. The explosion was said to have killed everyone inside yet the remaining survivor seems to be a little girl heavily injured. What we assume was her parents have their arms rapped around her. She is being taken to the hospital for treatment. Back to you Dave "

* drip * I heard my tears hit the ground I felt my body stiff as stone

Oh god...no...no no no....its not them...its not them!...ITS NOT-

* Ding dong *

I slowly reached for the door opening it to see the neighborhood cop max

" Max what are you- "

" I'm sorry, I rushed her to the hospital ad fast as I could...she doesn't even look the same

I could feel my legs hurt as my exhausting breath kicked in, but I can't stop running I need to get there I NEED TO SEE HER!

When I had gotten to the hospital...she looked nothing like the little girl I knew. She looked as if she was set on fire.

" no...no no no! Please Talia please! I can't lose you I just lost mom and dad I can't! "