S2 Chapter : 83

" So? Are you going to answer? Or do I have to pry it out of you? "

* Truly fascinating! Even though she was born only months ago, she has all the attributes of a 4 year old. She ages rapidly and she already has over 2 tendrils. This is beyond anything I've witnessed *

" Knowing your mother, she'll be on her way, but she has no where to start when it comes to finding this place. You...oh but you my dear- are something else "

" Obviously your not telling me what I want and my patience has ran out- "

" Wait! I have...toys?! "

".......what kind? "

" I-i can make anything you want, rain, deadly dolls. You name it! "

" Can you make it snow in here? "

" Snow? "

" Did I stutter? "

* Her manners are the one thing that she didn't gain from her growth *

" Yes, I can make it snow "

" REALLY!? DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! "

Without hesitation and I hate to admit a sudden fear for my life I focused my energy until tiny snowflakes started to form

" Oooooo "

* This child- although smart, still has the mentality of a fucking 4 year old. How odd *

" Do you like it-? "

" I LOVE IT! ITS COLD ON MY NOSE! AND ITS SO BRIGHT! "

" I'm glad you like it...."

" Can you make more? "

" Maybe I'm not sure right now- "

" Make more! " The sharpness of her tendril at my throat really changed my answer

" I can make more! Yep! No problem! "

* I have to find a way to contain this child *

Your POV

" You got an idea on where she might be? "

" No, I've never seen nor been anywhere near her house "

" How are you the king of demons and whatnot yet you have no clue where she is? "

" Because she is not a demon. More over, she is not alive or dead "

" Wait what? "

" Her form is indeed human with blood flowing through her but she exists in death as well "

" So if I were to try and kill her..."

" She'd come back "

" Right. Sounds like we have to find a way to kill her to where she won't come back "

" There's no reason to kill her "

" No reason!? Do you not see the situation we are in right now? "

" I'm aware fully! We shouldn't kill her if she's going to come back. I have a certain friend who can lock her up so she can't escape "

" What do you mean by friend? "

" We are on good terms "

" Good- "

* Swish *

" AHHHHHHHHHH! " * Thud *

" THE FUCK?! "

"Ugh....I have to get the angle right when I teleport "

" Offender?! "

" Heyyy princess~ and...you "

" Nice to see you too son "

" Don't call me that. Anyway I was sent here to help you "

" Help how? "

" I've been to her house before, let's just say we....' came to an agreement ' about something and she let me off the hook "

" You definitely came alright "

" Shut up zalgo. Like I said I know where she lives so I can take you there "

" That's fantastic! Let's go "

" One tiny problem "

" Which is? "

" I don't have enough energy to get us there, I was going to ask if I could take some of yours- "

" What do you mean get us there? "

" He means teleportation. And the only way to obtain more energy is for him to pull it out of you "

" Your gonna kill me again?! "

" No! I just....need to kiss you- which I know is weird! Your my brothers girl and I really wouldn't do it if I didn't have to honestly! I just didn't know how much energy the trip would take out of me "

" * Sigh* Does slender know? "

" I already told him that I might need to do it since we can't waste any time eating or taking a break. Honest y/n I really wouldn't do this on a normal day "

" I get it. Let's just get it over with "

Grabbing Offenders collar I pulled him down connecting our lips together. I could feel how hesitant he was and his hands stayed at his sides. I'd say the kiss lasted for 8 seconds before he broke it

" Did you get my energy? "

" Yeah but, it feels different "

" How? "

" Probably because of your angelic abilities. I must've tooken that energy inside of your normal amount "

" That's good, let's agree to never do that again "

" Why? Am I a bad kisser? "

" Really? "

" I'm just fucking with you, I agree though. Not exactly fun to kiss your older brothers girl. You my bro y/n "

" Your speaking facts. Let's stop wasting time and go "

" Yeah "

Sorceress POV

* If I have to do this one more time I swear to all that is holy- This child will die by my hand and my hand alone! *

" Are you dead? "

" No....just tired "

" How? All you did was make snow "

" It takes energy out of me. You wouldn't know anything about that "

" Yes I do! My slimy thingys aren't out anymore! "

Glancing towards her I noticed that her tendrils really weren't out like they were, instead her back looked normal

" Yes I see. And they are called tendrils "

" Tendril...like my dad? "

" You've seen him use them? "

" Yeah, to grab stuff and whatnot "

" Your a smart kid "

" Your a weird lady "

" I'm not weird "

" You are super weird! You made it snow and then you turned a sampling into a tree! "

" It's called magic "

" Magic?...✨Magic✨ "

" You like magic? "

" Yeah! I've seen my family do all sorts of tricks! Like my uncle Jeff threw a knife at my uncle BEN "

" Hm "

* Maybe I won't kill her... *