100k Special

I'm aware that this is very late but this is the 100k special chapter where the characters answer questions!

" Okay guys! Time to answer questions! "

" Alright! "

" First question for Offender, have you changed at all? "

" Yes I have. After Slender died the first time I really started to think about life and how I treat people. I value women now and respect them more, don't get me wrong I'll still have my fun but respectively "

" Dignified answer! Next question, for Trender. What is your Sexuality? "

" I actually don't care who I date as in they could be human or monster as long as they are loving "

" Awww "

" That's trender for you "

" Shut up offender "

" Okay! BEN, do you hate Jeff? "

" What? No! He just sucks at games "

" Fuck you too "

" Splendor! When your upset does your smile change on your face? "

" Yes it does unfortunately, sometimes if I receive bad news it scares the kids away "

" Yumi still loves you "

" I know "

" Lulu! How do you see? "

" It's almost like seeing with your eyes closed, it's the light and blurriness that helps me "

" So like you can sense where your going but you can also visualize it? "

" Pretty much! "

" Well that answers the question. Clockwork- "

" I already told you I'm not doing this! " She yelled while being dragged by Slenderman

" You have to! They want to know! "

" Fuck them! "

" Clockwork. Why are you so cold towards the other members of the house? "

" Oo! Oo! I know this one! " Jeff jumped in excitement " She cares but she's so stubborn that she will never show it "

" JEFF! " Clockwork jumped up chasing Jeff around

" Stripes! You were recently a new edition to the house so how do you feel being here "

" I love it everyone is so nice and the house has a...." She looked back watching the chase between Jeff and clockwork " a nice vibe "

" Alrighty then. Toby. I have a very serious question that I'm sure everyone wants to know. What's the relationship that you and hoodie have? "

" W-what?! What relations-ship?! "

" I mean it seems like you and him are close AND your turning red "

" N-no! I'm not! "

" Toby is just a friend- "

" YALL FUCKING! " Jeff yelled from the other room

Everyone was silent

" That was certainly something....anyway our last question for the most important person "

" Well hon if your question is if I love you or not it's a yes "

" Not you slender! Her! Ms. Yumi, how'd your day? "

" Egh....ahhh "

" Wow, daddy took your toy? "

" Wait what? "

" Don't worry we'll get it back "

Live TV of the slender mansion

" This is y/n, I'm doing a secret investigation of the slender residents. Today we have EJ and Sally "

" So Sally the way you gut a human is like this, you take the arms first and- y/n?! "

" Time to go! "

" This time we have the famous slenderman in his natural habitat. He seems to be focusing on work? Wait what's that thing coming from his back? Wait a sec- no! No no no! "

" Y'know hon you shouldn't sneak up on people "

" I'm shooting a video for later "

" Even so you shouldn't record without consent "

" We have a Jeff and BEN playing Fortnite? "

" JUST STOP USING A PULSE RIFILE IF YOU CANT AIM! "

" YOU DONT NEED TO AIM WITH IT!

" OMG JEFF YOU SELL THE GAME! "

" FUCK YOU! "

"Okay how about we film someone else "

" Hiiiiiiiiiiii Liu! "

" What do you want?! "

" To film! "

" No! "

" C'mon! "

" Fuck no! "

Timeskip

" Well everyone that concludes the video for today since time is short. Byeeeeeeeee "