Chapter: 59

Neither you nor slender said anything to each other even though you were in the same room, your room

It hadn't been changed and it had been kept clean

"......how have you been- "

" Y'know " slender interrupted

" When I buried you Infront of that tree I kept reminding myself of all the things I might have did that I regret, but I knew if you were there you would've said " don't regret. Just learn from it ". It reminded me of everything I loved about you "

" Why that tree? "

" It's technically the tree I met you at when you tried to run away from me. The original tree died so I planted a cherry blossom that I grew awhile ago. Even when you were dead you were still beautiful "

The heat slowly rose to your face yet you tried to hide it

" I don't get it...why didn't you move on? Maybe find someone else- "

Both his hands were at either side of you, his tall figure towering over you

" In my thousands of years living I've never once had feelings or emotions towards humans except for prey. I was not going to forget that feeling as I will live with it until I die. Besides, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Offender kept promising me you would come back and that I should wait. I'm glad I did "

" Same. I saw my parents and sister "

" What did they say? "

" They were the ones who sent me back. They told me they will always be there and watch over me but it wasn't my time "

" Hm "

" Apart of me wanted to stay...I missed them so much, but they told me my family was waiting for me "

" We were "

You grabbed slender pulling him in for a hug. Just hugging him felt great

" I just remembered now I'm technically 24 "

" Baby "

" What? "

" Your a baby compared to me "

" Your over 2,000 years old of course I'm young compared to your age "

" I'm a little older than that "

" How old? "

" 2,200 "

" Old ass "

" Fuck you I'm still young "

" In your years "

Slender stopped talking, pulling away you looked at him wondering why

" It feels like a dream...it's only been a year "

" Yeah. But that's not a worry anymore, I'm here and if I am a dream I'm a damn good one "

" Heh. Your right "

Without saying much more you both laid in each other embrace

You didn't feel like it was completely over though like something was still wrong......

" I heard that it could be reversed "

" I don't think that's possible"

" Well we can't just leave her like this. If we do zalgo will come after us again "

" That never stopped even when she was got, he just cared less "

" But this is worse than before "