Doctor's orders (Higuchi x Yosano)

(Enjoy the song above)

"Hey, Yosano. You're on cleaning duty today," Kunikida said, handing her a mop.

"Ugh, again? How is it my turn already?" She asked, mostly to herself.

He nodded and walked out for the evening. She held the mop and sighed, wishing that the place would clean itself.

About thirty minutes of cleaning later, there was a small sound behind her. She spun around quickly, holding the mop as a type of weapon, which in her hands, it very well could be.

A blonde-haired woman walked in with a bullet wound in her side. Her hair was a mess and her gun hadn't even been drawn. Yosano figured it was a surprise attack.

The woman collapses onto the floor in front of Yosano.

'How did she get up the stairs?' Yosano asked herself.

Then, she shook her head and dropped the mop, grabbing the blonde woman instead.

Placing her on a bed, Yosano got what she needed and got to work undressing the woman and cleaning the wound.

Yosano figured that if it didn't get infected then she wouldn't need to use her ability.

By the time Yosano had dressed the wound and reclothed the woman, she noticed it was morning again. She hadn't slept at all.

She decided that today just needed to be a quiet day, and she locked the front door to the agency.

She went back to her room and started her daily paperwork, knowing full well that if she didn't at least do that, Kunikida would definitely talk her ear off for it later.

She heard a small groan behind her, so he turned around.

"What the...?" The woman started, starting to see normally.

"I see you're up. That bullet really did you dirty, but I was able to fix it."

The woman closed her eyes again and held her hand up to her forehead, groaning in pain.

"Yeah, that's gonna hurt. I'd give you some medicine, but you're already way out of it, so I figure you don't need any right now."

The woman lifted her head up and undid the bun in hair. As her blonde locks fell down to her shoulders, Yosano recognized her.

"You're from the port mafia...?" Yosano asked, mostly to herself.

"Oh no... Akutagawa.... He'll be so mad at me...." She managed to get out, before Yosano pushed her head back down gently.

"Calm down. Right now you need to focus on yourself, whether you're from the port mafia or not."

"Wait- Am I at the ADA?!" She exclaimed.

"And here comes the screaming. Y'know I actually thought I'd get peace and quiet for one day by locking Kunikida and Dazai out, but apparently not."

Just then, Yosano's phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and looked to see who it was.

It was Kunikida.

She pressed the decline button and turned back to her patient, who was now trying to crawl out of the bed.

"Oh no you don't. First off, the doctor orders you to stay in bed. Secondly, I don't want to be shot in the back for my workplace. Which means you'll be staying right here for now."

"But I have to get back or-" she tried to say.

Yosano put an index finger above the woman's mouth as a way to get her quiet.