Sasaki Nobuko Returns as a Fish (Kunikidazai)

(*randomly looking for a crackhead-like song about fish because why not do so when you can't think of an interesting title* *skips educational kids songs because bleh* *sees fish song and clicks on it* *listens to it and dies of laughter*) (*Can't find it now and is angry*) (*Gives you this instead*)

It was a normal day at work for everyone. Except Dazai.

No one would do his paperwork for him, and he wanted to take a nap.

So, he pulled out his phone and called someone to help him out.

Walking outside the office that way he could talk to this person in private, Dazai listened to the phone on the other end ring through.

A few rings later someone answered it.

"Hello?" They asked.

"Hey Akutagawa~ I was wondering if you could do me a favor!" Dazai said, knowing already what Akutagawa would reply with.

"If it were for you Dazai I would destroy all of Yokohama in an instant," Akutagawa said confidently.

"Good. Then you won't mind doing a little something for me here at the agency, right?"

"Of course not Dazai. I would do anything for you."

"Alrighty then. Please come to the Armed Detective Agency as soon as possible."

Dazai hung up the phone and counted to five before walking to the building's front door and opening it for Akutagawa, who had rushed over immediately.

"If you'll follow me, then you can get started!" Dazai announced, walking towards the main office.

Inside, the ADA members were having their first normal day in weeks, and they were enjoying it a lot.

Kenji was working and would look outside the window every few seconds up at the clouds.

Naomi was sitting at Junichiro's desk talking to him while he worked. And she was also flirting tremendously.

Ranpo was sitting on his desk eating pocky. He was waiting on Poe to arrive with a new novel, and as per usual, he didn't feel like working.

Yosano was checking her list of members, trying to find anyone who needed a checkup or any sort of healing.

Fukuzawa was having a discussion with a friend in his office, so no one was allowed in there for the time being.

Haruno had called in sick, so Kenji and Kyouka sent her a cat plushie they bought from the store that day since Naomi had said that Haruno loved cats.

Kyouka was now working as well, glancing at the door every so often. She'd noticed Dazai leave and make a phone call, and she'd realized that no one was doing his work for him.

Atsushi was finishing up his paperwork and contemplating wether or not to do Dazai's. It had to be done, after all.

And Kunikida was working hard at his desk like normal, typing away on his computer and simultaneously writing things in his notebook.

When Dazai reentered the room, some people looked up. Kunikida was about to yell at Dazai to do his work, but he immediately stopped himself upon seeing Akutagawa enter behind Dazai.

"Akutagawa?! What are you doing here?!" Atsushi exclaimed.

Kyouka, following a procedure Atsushi had taught her, led Kenji to the other side of the room where they sat in a corner behind a couch and waited to see what Akutagawa was going to do.

Akutagawa scoffed loudly and replied, "It's none of your business, Weretiger."

Out of nowhere, a wind came through and wooshed Akutagawa's hair around.