Chapter 8 [Battle Addiction]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Chapter 8 - Battle Addiction]

[Season 1 - Reluctant Heroes]

As the shining sun rises over the horizon, a relatively loud alarm clock wakes up the two members of our very own Team BEUL from their slumber. Weakly and slowly rising from underneath the covers is Beryl Roux, hitting the "stop" button on his phone to end the eternal whining of the alarm clock software. As the noise finally ceased, Beryl checked his phone to see that it was currently 8:00 in the morning on a Saturday, meaning no one had any sort of classes today. Delighted, Beryl immediately popped his head under the covers to continue his sleep... except for another noise to interrupt him. This time, however, the noise happened to be too loud for even Uller Solreign to continue sleeping. Sitting upon his own bed, Uller with a pissed off expression, as per usual you have read enough of this book to know this, glanced at the source of the noise, which was the loud banging on their room's door. Glancing at each other, the brothers wondered who could possibly want their attention this early, or at all. Getting off of his bed, Uller slowly walked towards the door and to everyone's surprise, opened the door to see everyone's favourite little rose, Ruby, along with the golden sunshine, Yang and the ever-so-cold, Weiss.

Ruby: "OH! Uhm, heya Uller and Beryl!"

Yang: "Rise and shine sunshine!"

Uller: "... Oh fuck off..."

Not wanting to deal with the persuasion to join Team RW(B)Y on their wild goose hunt... or well cat hunt. Uller performed a standard patented Uller procedure and slammed the dorm door on the girls' faces. This loud slam alerted the light dumbass to finally rise from his bed and look at what had happened. However, before he could even ask a simple "what?", the door slammed right open to reveal Yang with her foot up, performing the same act as Uller in the last chapter, if you managed to forget.

Yang: "A simple closed door cannot hope to contain me!"

Uller: "... You know, I would be mad if I didn't expect this to happen..."

Beryl: "Why are you in our room at around 8.12 in the morning on this calm Saturday morning?"

Uller: "I swear to me if you are here to ask-"

Ruby: "To ask you two to join in searching for Blake!"

Uller: "Motherfucker!"

Yang: "Please! It would be easier with multiple people!"

Beryl: "What's in it for us? For your information, we don't work for free!"

Ruby: "We'll... uhm... well... I'll buy you a new volume of a manga of your choosing!"