Chapter 9 [Jötunheimr]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Chapter 9 - Jötunheimr]

[Season 1 - Reluctant Heroes]

Rumbling. Pressure unmeasurable. Two against two. An even battle to some, a certain suicide to most. Beryl and Uller would rather not make a gamble to guess which part of the spectrum they were, but regardless of their position, they were in deep shit. Even if the numbers did add up, the sheer difference in power certainly did not.

Both of the brothers were tired, not overly so, but they definitely couldn't fight for too long. Beryl's last attack definitely ate through his energy reserves quite a long way, and Uller's aura was most certainly feeling the effects of Kiryu's punches. Their opponents were fairing much better, if a little tired as well, showing just how one-sided this battle is going. Yet the two half-brothers stood firm, unflinching in the face of two more powerful opponents.

Majima: "Now then, Kiryu-chaaaaan! Would you be so kind as to boost me?"

Kiryu: "You and your crazy shit..."

The two half-brothers looked on in alarm and slight confusion as Majima and Kiryu faced each other, with the former spreading his arms wide apart as if inviting Kiryu to attack him. The brother's eyes widened in shock when the gauntlet-wearing yakuza did just that, with a slight grunt, punched his comrade and close friend square in the chest with enough force to create a small shockwave. Just before Kiryu's gauntlet could make contact with Majima's body, that strange magenta-coloured aura appeared again, stopping the attack in its tracks and briefly flashing in intensity. The magenta aura flared violently around Majima, before silently calming down and resting.

Majima: "Agh, that did the trick... NOW THEN, FIGHTING TIME!"

Quicker than Beryl could anticipate, pain erupted from Beryl's nose and face as something colid with him, but what-

Majima: "HELLO THERE!"