𝖛𝖎. blue.

╭── ೋ ──╮

╰── ೋ ──╯

╰── ೋ ──╯

Walking through the corridors the end of her hair still soaked Cam rested of her head softly on Sirius's and shoulder, she smiles softly up at her crooked tooth only adding to the impact of her grin. "Sirius," she questioned softly, watery footprint's gleaming behind them. "Yes Mon étoile," He whispered pushing a stray curl from in-between his eyes right to the back of his head.

"Would it be possible for me too see the map," she murmured looking downwards as they turned the corridor up to the ravenclaw common room. "Just because I'm trying to figure out more about the eye colour changing thing and if it had anything to do with my parents," she said scratching the back of her head sheepishly as her blue eyes glistened up at him in a new babyish shade he'd never seen before.

"Well.." he murmured his hand reaching towards his back pocket his fingers rubbing the familiar tea-stained paper as his eyebrows screwed together mind trailing towards his brothers.

"I would have to ask Rem and James first, but if they agree then it's all yours to explore, promise," he said nodding his head as she looked down frowning slightly but she already knew that would be his ultimate answer. "I get it mio tesoro, really, i just want to learn more about my family," she spoke sadly but her tone was forgiving as they reached the ravenclaw painting.

"Good evening Tommy," she smiled at the blonde man who looked up from the painting and smiled at her. "Midnight adventure Ms. Mathews," he questioned smirking. She nodded happily before politely knocking on the doorknob and covering Sirius's ears with her hands.

"What can run but can't walk?" The knocker asked calmly, voice droning and plain just the same as every other day. "A river," Cam said confidently her hands dropping back to her sides as she turned to catch that sparkling grey for the last time that night. "Thank you Sirius, you really cheered me up," she muttered softly squeezing his hand as their faces matched themselves in the sprouting of rosy red cheeks.

Turning her back to him she stepped into the deep blue room submerging herself in the comfort her common room continued to provide her comfort even in her hardest moments and would continue too. Sirius's eyes stayed glued to her back as she walked small droplets of water still ringing out her hair.

Although, as he watched closer he could see the way the water tried desperately to cling to her hair and rarely seemed to land on the floor bringing itself back to her, like a moth to a flame. Furthermore, any time a drop seemed to escape her touch once it splashed against the floor it would form a small arrow - just for a second - in the exact direction they'd come from. Curious. Or maybe it was just the lighting.