𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. practice makes perfect.

╭── ೋ ──╮

╰── ೋ ──╯

╰── ೋ ──╯

Waking up to the autumnal clear skies Hogwarts provided her home was cloaked in these wondrous blue it was as though taking in a breath of pure poetral emotions and a wave of ingested wonder overtook one's senses and led Cam right back to the Black Lake. Three days, four nights had passed and her dreams haunted her every move.

The marauders, Lily, Cam and Pandora where crowded around watching Jamie's terrible attempt at flirting with their newest smiling interest Sam she was a cocky Hufflepuff who stayed quiet until you knew her and she would mutter comments under her breath about how really rude some people were.

Then Sirius laughed loudly as James desperately tried once again to loop his arm around Lily's shoulder and then fell over backwards coughing as his glasses fell off. Then Sirius's hand hit his knee and all of it flashes away.

Cam's eyes were frozen and itching. The kind of itching where you wanted  claw at your eyes nails digging into your flesh blood pouring all over and that massive scratch does nothing. The pain and suffering continued and then came the clogging.

Cameron loved swimming.

But not here.

She'd held her breath in a pool countless times but it wasn't like this. The water and bubbles filling the space where the air should've been filling the void.

In a terrible way.

Her blue eyes flashed upwards eyeing the sky above her in desperation and want she needed an escape a way out of the water a way to not drown, but there was no one around her the water above her froze slowly as the poetic icy skies that adorned Hogwarts flitted over her eyes once more and she was stuck.

Drowning.

Frozen.

Immovable.

Eyes opened. Eyes flashing again but with fear, panic, fear and further panic as she shot out of bed. You can't go through the hill, you must go over it, you must and the only way over the hill was to face the obstacle.

The Water.

Her hands reached to her lungs in desperation and she slowly enjoyed the deep breaths her soft bed comforted her with. She looked to her side-table eyes blurring as the time flashed in her face in the enveloping darkness of the room.

05:27, Thurday morning, October 21st

Cameron's legs itched, her hands itched, her ears tingled at the current thought of touching water. Free flowing, breathable and icy-blue in colour washing over her whole body. Cameron Mathew's wanted to swim.

Her feet trotted slowly along the corridors and her smile was unwavering as her toes entered the icy-blue that would comfort her through anything, no matter the drowning, no matter the freezing she had to face the water and envelop herself in the clear coloured comfort that would've quite usually and simply feel like home.