005 - butt plugs and an odd job

ᓚᘏᗢ

I found myself outside the prison once more, fiddling with my new gold pin I had just received from Polpo. As I stood there, thinking about where to stash it, Bucciarati called out to me. However, his words fell on deaf ears. I was so immersed with Passione's funny little gold pin that I didn't even notice him approaching.

I almost socked Bucciarati in the sniffer right then and there when he suddenly placed a hand on my shoulder. Completely forgoing the thought of putting the pin somewhere cool, I just shoved it into my pocket.

"Bucciarati. I swear to god if you scare me again, I'll probably slip so that my foot ends up planted in your balls." I glowered.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'll make sure to not do that again." He gave me a small laugh, seemingly not taking my threat to heart.

"You better." I squinted my eyes at him, "Wait. Why are you here?"

"I've heard that you've been assigned to my team, so that's why I've come here to pick you up and bring you to meet my team." Bucciarati explained before waving his hand to silently tell me to follow him.

"That was fast..." I mumbled, before moving beside Bucciarati, "How many members are there?" It was 1999, one year before Mista joined, so I wanted to make sure I was right.

"There are three others, not including you and me." He stated, "The first is Pannacotta Fugo; he has uncontrollable bursts of rage from time to time, so it's best not to irritate him. The next is Leone Abbacchio, who is one of the more serious members. Don't piss him off either. And lastly, Narancia Ghirga, He joined a few months back and he's quite childish. You two may get along the best."

"Are they open to having a new member?" I asked.

"Narancia is... but Abbacchio definitely isn't," Bucciarati responded, placing the pad of his index finger onto his chin, "Fugo's on the edge, I believe he's not quite sure."

"Have you told them about me?" I stuffed my hands into my pockets and started to fiddle with my newly acquired pin.

"Yes." Bucciarati nodded.

"What'd you say about me??" I excitedly pointed to my sternum with my free hand, my eyes gleaming.

"That you're a 'slippery little bastard'."

"..."

"?"

"...My reputation is ruined!" I exclaimed, burying my face into my palms.

"You didn't have a reputation to begin with, (Y/N)." Bucciarati said bluntly. My jaw went slack.

Goddamn.

I can't believe this. The Bruno Bucciarati just insulted me. AND HE DID IT SO CASUALLY!?

I looked back up at him, my face holding a serious expression, "I will not hesitate kick your ass so hard that your vertebrae will pop out of your mouth like a fucking pez dispenser."

"Where are you getting such specific threats from?" Bucciarati remained unfazed, only giving me a quizzical look.

"Dunno." I said. Bucciarati squinted his eyes at my response. "Why?" I cocked my head to the side.