010 - the man child

ᓚᘏᗢ

"So... how's it going?" Ghiaccio inquired Melone, who was munching on popcorn while his eyes were fixated on the bright screen of Baby-Face before him. Ghiaccio stood in between Melones doorway and the hallway, not daring to step a foot inside.

The curly haired man would never go into Melones room – mainly because the purple-haired man was a pervert and a creep – but to his dismay, Risotto had asked him to check up on Melones progress.

"Strangely, to say the least," Melone sighed between the crunches of popcorn, "come look at this."

Ghiaccio drew his lips into a thin line, but he obliged nonetheless. He walked over to where Melone sat and leaned down to take a look at the screen. On it showed nothing special; just a large red dot, which was supposed to be tracking (Y/N) suspiciously placed in an alleyway and the winding streets of Naples connecting to it.

"What's wrong with it?" Ghiaccio furrowed his brows in confusion. He saw nothing out of the ordinary, everything seemed to be working fine.

Melone frowned at the other man's question and set the bowl of popcorn down on the table next to the Stand. He crossed his arms over his half-exposed chest and leaned back on his chair.

"What's wrong is that she hasn't moved from this spot all night!" He whined, waving his hand at the screen before adding, "I lost track of time after the second hour."

Ghiaccio's face fell, not much of falling was done as his face was already in his usual displeased expression. He had already put two and two together and was completely shocked by the fact Melone still had not caught on.

"She dumped the tracker you imbecile!" The ice wielding man shrieked into Melones covered ear. Melone flinched at Ghiaccios one of many outbursts.

"No! That can't be right!" He denied, "I even lied about it being my mothers. There's absolutely no way in hell she dumped it!"

Ghiaccios fingers folded into his palm and he had to fight the urge to punch his incompetent partner right then and there. Instead he walked away and went back downstairs to tell the others the news. And boy, they were not happy.

ᓚᘏᗢ

After thoroughly processing the fact I had stolen Giorno's wallet, I had put it into Lost 'n Found to return it on a later date. He'd get it back after two years... maybe.

Now, time was ticking into the late afternoon once again and there was absolutely nothing to do. Bucciarati had put me on house arrest and left with the others leaving me completely alone. Apparently, sneaking out in the middle of the night has its consequences.

I glanced over at the long list consisting of chores written in Bucciaratis handwriting that lay on the table next to the couch. I frowned. I couldn't watch TV nor play on my phone cause the jackass decided to be smart and turn off the WiFi router and hide it from me.

Groaning, I slid off the couch dramatically to meet the rug-covered floor. I lay flat on my stomach and buried my face into the floor. I reached my arms above my head and found a stray string connected to the rug to play with. Eventually I found myself dozing off, and I went off to dreamland.

"...She didn't do any of the chores I gave her..." Bucciarati disappointedly sighed.

"Why is she on the floor?" Fugo mused and I could feel something, probably a foot, nudging my side. I paid no attention to it since it was most likely Fugos.

"Is she dead?" Narancia asked with a worried tone.

"I hope so." Abbacchio scoffed.

"Fuck you." I grumbled into the rug.