008 - abbacchio is a certified prick while narancia is not

ᓚᘏᗢ

A small but ticklish thing brushed up against my nostrils. Seeing that I had no visible reaction to it, it tried again, swishing the soft thing back and forth against my nose, forcing me into a sneezing fit. Not the most pleasant way to wake up...

I shot up from my comfortable sleeping position, covering my nose with my forearm as I viscously sneezed into my flesh. Once the chorus of sternutation eventually ended, I looked around angrily for the culprit who'd do such a horrid thing.

My eyes landed on Maneater's ivory form. It was crouched down next to my bed, a singular white feather between the pads of its forefinger and thumb. Its large eyes stared into my fuming ones, almost like it didn't understand what it did wrong. I couldn't stay mad at my own Stand for long, my anger slowly disappearing as I watched it silently twirl the small feather.

"Where did you get that feather?" I asked, squinting my eyes at my Stand, turning my body to face it fully.

"Bird."

I pursed my lips, "Y'know what, I'm not even going to ask." I said, falling back onto my bouncy mattress. I pulled the bed sheets over my body once more and got comfy, in hope Maneater hadn't wrenched the last drops of sleep from me.

It had, and I shot back up in annoyance, giving my Stand a half-hearted glare. It was still in the same position from before, as if it was waiting for something.

"What do you want?"

"Abbacchio came into your room 5 minutes ago and stole your bookbag from your desk chair. I am afraid my short range has prevented me from seeing what he has done with it."

I blinked. In pure disbelief, I glanced over to my desk and down to where my bag should be- hanging peacefully off the back of my desk's chair. It wasn't where it was supposed to be and Maneater had been proven correct once more.

"Why didn't you stop him!?" I said, eyes turning into large saucers. I scrambled out my covers, almost face-planting onto the hardwood floor; not before Maneater quickly caught me by the scruff of my shirt. It wouldn't need to use its abilities... yet.

"I wanted you to make the decision of revealing my existence to everyone else, not me."

"Valid!" I exclaimed, standing upright, a finger pointed in the air. Maneater removed its hand from my collar and disappeared back into my body. I burst out of my room and charged down the hallway to Abbacchio's door. I knocked once. Twice. Thrice. No answer, which was surprising for him. He'd usually yell at whoever knocked more than two times.

Now, there was only one other place where he'd go that I could think of, so I began my swift descent down the stairs, almost tripping twice, before sprinting to the living room; the place where Abbacchio had most likely set up camp.

"Hey, Fugo," Narancia called for the blond, "what's this?"

Abbacchio, Narancia, and Fugo all sat on the living floor, surrounding the low coffee table. Upon it were the contents on my bag; pencils, pens, period products, worksheets from school, you name it.

Oh my fucking god.

My jaw went slack as I watch Narancia fuck around with a wrapped tampon, inserting the cotton piece in and out of the pink applicator. He even had a nighttime sized pad stuck to the side of his orange headband. Abbacchio had my computer resting on the table in front of him, its lid open, the lock screen glowing mockingly in his face. Fugo was paging through the little worksheets of various school subjects I had, as if he was grading my work.

Y'all did all this in less than five minutes??

Fugo's purple eyes left the paper he was holding, and accidently looked directly into my irritated ones. His once content face contorted into a frighted one, his skin drained of his blood. He immediately picked up all the stray papers that were close to him and put them together, carefully placing them into a neat stack onto the table.