Curious

Little dream and cg George

Dream and George are roommate
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

Lately, Dream has been feeling a bit stressed about editing videos and the hate comments he gets online.

So he went on the web to look for coping methods to help with his stress issues. He continued looking until something caught his eye.

"Age regression?" Dream said out loud in a confused tone.

Dream read the definition of age regression, so he got more curious about it.

So he looked more into it and wanna some of them who regressed to it for an opinion of it as he was curious.

As Dream was reading them he kept noticing one thing, some people were mentioning something about 'little gear' dream got curious and looked up 'little gear' and showed him some website selling little gear.

Dream saw pacifiers, sippy cups, onesies, and more stuff on the web as he went through it.

Dream like how pretty the color was on them, bright or pastel. The two were very pretty. Dream also liked the design because it made it cool, and the color made it look nice too.

Dream kinda want to try it out and see if it help.

As dream was in his thought thinking about it.

"Dream! I'm going to the store to get grocery."George said as he past dream room.

Dream got startle and accidental hit his knee on the table "fuck! That hurt" dream said holding his knee.

"Call or text me if you need anything from the store!" George said from the living room and got his key and left.

After rubbing his knee for a bit.

Dream has decided to try out age regression but first he need to order some stuff for age regression.

So dream spent the next 10 to 15 minute and have ordered 3 thing for now.

Dream wants to give it a shot when he gets his stuff and it won't be for the next two days.

After two day waiting for the stuff.

Dream had gotten the box that was on his doorstep and went to his bedroom to open it.

Dream closes his door and sats on his bed, and starts to open the box.

The first thing Dream pulls out is a stuffed Teddy Bear.

Dream loved how soft it was and how it felt. Dream gave the Teddy Bear a small hug.

Then put the teddy bear beside him and continue with the box.

The second thing dream pulled out was a pacifier.