kitten

Little: Dream
Caregiver: Puffy

Summary: Dream and Puffy were walking back home after getting groceries when Dream saw something that caught his eye.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Come on duckling we need to get home before it get dark." Puffy said in soft and gentle tone and continue to walk back home and carrying the groceries.

"Me coming!" Dream said and ran up beside Puffy and walked beside Puffy, holding grocery bags too.

Both Puffy and Dream walk for a bit, as it is a 10-minute walk back to their home.

Dream stopped walking and noticed a small box that was on the corner of the road. Puffy turned around and noticed that Dream had stopped walking.

"Duckling, why did you stop walking? Come on, we need to get back home before it gets dark." Puffy said in a soft tone and walked to dream to see why he suddenly stopped walking.

Dream walks to the box, bends down, puts the groceries down, and opens the small box, revealing two small cats in the box.

Dream was surprised to see small cats in the small box and started to call Puffy to see them too.

"Hey Mama! Mama! There's two kittens in the box, come look!" Dream said in an excited and eager tone, and he slowly started to pat the cats inside the box gently.

Puffy walks to Dream, bends down, and sees the two small cats in the small box.

"Oh, I see them ducklings; they look around 4 to 5 weeks old." puffy said in a soft tone, looking at the two small cats in the box.

"mama can we keep them pweas!" Dream said and looked up at Puffy, and Dream continued to pat the two small cats in the box.

"Hmm, well, I guess we can't just leave them here on the street with no home, so I guess we can keep them, but we may need to go to the store tomorrow to get cat-related stuff." Puffy said in a calm tone, and Puffy patted the black and white cat.

"Come on, duckling, you can carry the small box of cats, and I will take the other bags." Puffy said to pick up the other bags, stand back up, and Dream pick up the small box of cats.

Both Puffy and Dream continue to walk again and start to head home.

"Have you decided on names for both of the cats ducklings?" Puffy said, as she continued to walk.

"Mhm! The brown one is Patches and the black and white is smokey!" Dream said in an excited and happy tone and continued to walk.

"That is a lovely name for the cat's duckling." Puffy said in a soft tone and continued to walk.

Both Dream and Puffy made it home and went inside.

Puffy put the groceries away, and Dream went to the living room with the small box with the cats inside.

Puffy came into the living room after a couple of minutes of putting the groceries away.

"Hmm, we don't have anywhere they could sleep, so for tonight they will stay in the box just for now." Puffy said as she sat down beside Dream.

Dream nodded and took both cats out of the box to hold them.

"Be gentle with them duckling when holding them, okay?" Puffy said calmly. Dream nod, and put the cats down, and they started to walk around the living room.

"They lil!" Dream said as he watched the cats walk around.

"Yeah, duckling, they are little, and soon they will grow and be a bit big." Puffy said calmly, and puffy noticed that dream was getting tired and started to yawn.

"Come on, duckling, it's time for bed, and you can have the cats in your room." Puffy said it in a soft tone. Dream nods, and Dream gently picks up both the cats and puts them back inside the box, and Dream picks up the box again.

Puffy stood up, and Dream did too, and Puffy led Dream to his room.

Dream went inside his room and decided to get one of his sweaters that he doesn't wear anymore, and put the sweater inside the box. The two small cats lay on Dream sweater.

Dream got into bed, and puffy picked up the box and put it beside Dream bed, and tucked Dream in.

"Night duckling." Puffy said softly.

"night-night mama." Dream said before falling asleep.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

I finally update again after so long TvT

Also just realized now that it got from
5.72k view to 9.75k view so thanks for viewing my book!

(Don't remember the artist name but credit to them! Not mine!)

5:09A.M

Word:784

Enjoy summer!