confusing night

Little: TechnoBlade

Caregiver: Philza

Summary: Technoblade occasionally would have nightmares there and then and usually would just go back to sleep, but this night was different from the usual thought.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Well, I'm heading off to sleep now night." Techno said with a bit of a yawn.

"Night, I'm probably going to stay up a bit longer, but if I'm loopy the next day, that means I didn't get sleep." Phil said with a grin.

Techno chuckled a bit and went to his bedroom. He got change and hopped into his bed to go to sleep.

After a couple of hours had passed, Techno woke up with a jolt, sweating, feeling scared, and something else that he couldn't figure out, but he knew he didn't want to be alone after "that" nightmare, so he got up, and grabbed his blanket, and wrapped it around himself, and went to look for Phil.

As Phil was watching TV, he heard footsteps walking around.

"Is that techno?" Phil thought as he got up from his seat and went to turn on the light to see better.

Techno saw Phil and started to walk in his direction.

Phil noticed the tear in Techno's eye.

"Did you have another bad dream, mate?" Phil asks in a calm tone and starts to walk to Techno, pulling him into a hug. Techno accepted the hug and just buried his face into Phil's shoulder.

"Me have bad dweam." Techno said in Phil's shoulder.

"You have a bad dream?" Phil repeated himself, but he did notice the way Techno was acting.

"Wait, is he a little, or is this probably his first time regressing?" Phil thought.

Phil didn't want to assume if his wasn't a little, so for now he will just go along with it.

"Mhm."techno replied

"Do you want to talk about your dream?" Phil asks Techno.

Techno shook his head and lifted his head up a bit.

"Only want dada and stuffie." Techno said in a tired tone.

"A stuffed animal? I think I still have his old one from when he was a child." Phil thought.

"Do you want to stay in my room for tonight, bud?" Phil said in a soft tone.

"Mhm" Techno response.

"Come on then." Phil said as he grabbed Techno's hand and started to walk to his room.

As they arrived to Phil's bedroom, Phil helped Techno onto the bed and then went into his closet to see if he still had Techno's old staff animal in there.

After looking for a minute, he has found the polar bear that he handmade for Techno when he was younger.

(By AmysCrochetCave on etsy)

Phil got up and started walking back to Techno, who was still sitting and was half asleep.

"Here you go, mate." Phil said and handed Techno the staff bear.

"fanks chu." Techno said, and hug the bear and lay down.

"Your welcome, bud." Phil said and got in bed with Techno and laid down too.

"Nini dada." Techno said in a sleepy tone before he fell asleep.

"Night mate," Phil said before falling asleep too.

Phil will have a talk with Techno about it in the morning and might get him some little gear.

°•○●°○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

This took so long T-T

Sorry if it a bit short then the other!
P.s thanks you for 5.72k view I really appreciate it that people like this book.

3.27 A.M

M

Dsmp Age Regression On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara