first time?

Little: Tommy

Caregiver 1: Tubbo

Caregiver 2: Ranboo

As Tommy was going to his monthly
therapy with puffy. So puffy suggests age regression to Tommy
☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

"What?"Tommy said as he was confused by what puffy just said.

"It just a suggestion though and it completely a healthy and normal coping mechanism." Puffy said with a calm tone.

"And if your worry about the supplies niki have a shop for those type of stuff too!" Puffy said

"So to cope I have to act like a child!?" Tommy said in a loud whisper.

Puffy sighed "not exactly there more to it then just-" puffy said before she was interrupted by the timer, which caused Tommy to flinch.

Puffy leans over and turns off the timer beside of her chair. Puffy turns around and smiles at Tommy, "well that the end of this session today I will see you next month. And also please keep in mind about the age regression or at least try it and I will send you the coordinates to niki shop too" puffy said with a soft smile.

Tommy grumbled a bit but nodded anyway and got up and walked out of Puffy's office.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Can you believe that Tubbo!? Age regression? I'm big man I don't need to act like a child to cope! And I can find a different way to cope either way! And I'm not going to act like a child either" Tommy said in a loud tone.

Ranboo was listening to Tommy as he wrote in his book, and Tubbo was obviously interested in what Tommy was saying "what if your ain't a big man but a little boy or little baby instead huh? Like a little baby that need to be take care of " tubbo said

Ranboo finished writing his book and put it down on the coffee table and now faces Tommy and Tubbo now.

Tommy raised his eyebrow in surprised of what tubbo had just said now. The word 'little boy' makes him feel a bit fuzzy but he just ignores it and at the same time it make him a bit flustered now.

Tubbo then spoke up again" Will you said that puffy have told you it a healthy and normal coping mechanism and that niki own a shop for that kind of stuff too" Tubbo said

"Plus we care take care of you too" Ranboo said

"Um w- what about Michael!? We can't just leave him here and his need to be take of too!" Tommy said, trying to get out of the mess he got himself into.

"Eh don't worry about that, Michael hangout with phil and techno today" Ranboo said with a soft smile.

Tubbo smiled with a mischievously look on his face " And that mean you have allll our attention tommy~" tubbo said with a smile

Tommy's face turn to a light shade of pink from embarrassment.

"And if it doesn't work?" Tommy mumbled

"And what if it does work!" Ranboo said, and Tubbo replied "how about we make a deal. If it doesn't work then we can try something else that puffy suggests and we never have to mention it ever again!" Tubbo said with a smile.

"Yea does that sound good?" Ranboo said to tommy

Tommy starts to think if it doesn't work then he doesn't have to do it ever again and doesn't have to be reminded of it. But if it does work though.

"And if it work then what?" Tommy ask

"Hm tubbo?" Ranboo ask tubbo for his opinion

"Hmm if it does work then you got to do it because it a coping mechanism that will help you. And it healthy too!" Tubbo said with a smile