work can wait

Little: tommy cg: ranboo

Summer: Tommy was staying at ranboo place for 2 week to make video and hang out but here the thing tommy haven't regression for the first week he was staying at ranboo place.

Ranboo didn't know that tommy was a age regressor but ranboo did know a little bit of age regression because he have here about it a couple of months ago.

●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°

Tommy was lieing on the bed on his phone in the guest room he was staying at.

Tommy was getting bored being on his phone and his felt fuzzy and the amount of time he haven't regression since he was staying at ranboo place and didn't want ranboo to know.

So tommy decide to let himself regression for a bit and stay in his room so he didn't get caught while being regression so he got up and change into some comfy clothes.

Tommy went to his backpack and got out his stuff cow and his paci it was a red and white with a bunny and a strawberry on it

( literally when I saw it and how adorable it was I literally couldn't get my eye off of it it so cute ^-^)

And he also grab he stuff cow too

Tommy didn't want to bring too much of his age regression stuff and only bring his stuff cow henry and his dummy

And soon tommy slip into little space.

Tommy stay in his room coloring for about 10 to 15 minute but soon he was feeling lonely and wann compared ( please tell me if I spell compared right T-T) but do to tommy is a bit forgetful in little space he forgot that he was supposed to keep his regression a secret.

Tommy got up and walk to ranboo room and he knock on the door.

"Come in!" Said ranboo still working on a edit.

As tommy open the door and close it.

"Do you want something or?" Said ranboo in a calm tone.

"Boo" said tommy

"Yes? What is it?" Said ranboo in a bit confused tone because he didn't know why tommy isn't telling him what he need.

"Boo!" Said tommy with more whine into his voice.

"Yes I'm listening tommy. What do you need though?" Said ranboo in more of a confused tone but he did notice the whine in tommy voice though so ranboo stop editing to listen to tommy.

"Need boo!" Said tommy while his eye well up with tear

"Oh." Ranboo then realize "Oh! You need me" said ranboo now getting it what tommy want tommy want him.

As ranboo turn around he noticed the stuff cow and dummy that is clip on to his shirt and then saw tommy teary eyes.

Soon ranboo realizes that tommy is a regressor which surprised him a bit.

"Come here tom" ranboo said as he motion tommy to come over to him.

Tommy walk over to where ranboo was sitting at and stand in front of ranboo.

"Oh tom there is no need to be teary eye now" ranboo said in a soft tone and as he wipe away the tear on tommy face.

" how old are you buddy?" Ranboo said in a soft and calm tone.

"Dis many" tommy said as he show 4 finger with confidence.

"Oh? So we have a big boy huh?" Ranboo said

"Me Ish big boy!" Tommy said

"Wha Ish boo doing?" Tommy said with curious in his tone.

"Oh This?"ranboo point at his computer "just doing some editing for a video but that can wait for later. Why don't we go to the sala and watch some cartoon hm?" Said ranboo as he got up.

"cawtoon!" Tommy said in a excitement tone and went to the sala as tommy like to watch cartoon.

Ranboo chuckled at tommy excitement and so ranboo went to turn off his computer but he made sure to have a talk with tommy about it later when he big again.

●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°●°○°
It 5:43am

Also please tell me what I need to improve of so I can make this even better in the future 🙏🏼