unsure little

Artists by qtiq_

Little: Tubbo
Caregiver: Ranboo and philza

Request by: @MeadowWestlund

TW: swearing

P.s please tell me what I need to add on TW please!
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

After Tubbo was done with a meeting, he decided to hang out with Tommy for a couple of hours and then head home.

After a long day of being in a meeting, Tubbo's head started to feel a bit fizzy, and he knew he was going to regress, so he decided to start walking a bit faster to get to his house, but he was hoping that his dad wasn't home as his dad didn't know about his little space.

Tubbo always kept his little gears hidden inside his room and would only regress when his dad wasn't home for hours, so no one knew about his regression except for two people: Ranboo and Philza. Ranboo found out because he walked in on him by accident one day when he was regressing, and Tubbo accidentally regressed in front of Philza by accident from the overwhelming day he had.

Tubbo finally got to his house, grabbed his key, and opened the door.

"DAD, I'M BACK!" Tubbo said he was seeing if his dad would reply if he was home or not.

"TUBBO GET UP HERE NOW!" Tubbo's father yells from upstairs.

Tubbo got a bit nervous as to why his father was upstairs; normally he doesn't go upstairs except to use the restroom. His bedroom was downstairs, and the only thing upstairs was Tubbo's bedroom and the bathroom. "Wait! What if dad was in my room and found my "stuff"? "Oh no, no, no!" thought Tubbo, panicking a bit, and quickly went upstairs, where his father had just yelled from.

Tubbo slowly opened the door to reveal his father standing beside the box on his bed.

"How did he find it!?" Tubbo Thought panicking now

"What the fuck is this weird shit, Tubbo?" Tubbo's father said this in an angry and disgusting tone while pointing at the box.

Tubbo didn't know what to say and was still trying to process the shock of his father finding his stuff.

"Well, fucking answer me!" Tubbo's father spoke in an angry and impatient tone.

"I-" Tubbo said, not knowing the right word to use.

"Why do you have this fucking CHILDISH thing in your bedroom!? You're 19 years old; you're literally an adult at this point!" Tubbo's father said.

"It's because it h-helped me." Tubbo said quietly but loudly enough for his father to hear.

"Because it helps you! Fucking grown up! Adults don't need childish things. You're literally an adult; you need to act like one!" Tubbo's father said

"Are you trying to embarrass me in front of the other people!?" Tubbo's father said

"N-no," Tubbo said quietly, trying not to cry in front of his father.

"Well, it doesn't look like it now, does it? Why are you sure a disappointment in this household!?" Tubbo's father said it in that
still-angry tone.

Tubbo started to tear up when his father said that.

"Oh, are you going to cry now? Well, I don't care now, do I? I want you out of my house in the next 10 minutes." Tubbo's father said as he walked past Tubbo, slamming the door behind him.

Tubbo started to cry quietly and quickly gathered his things before leaving.

After getting all of his things, he needs to quickly walk downstairs and to the front door.