part 2 of curious

Little: Dream
Caregiver: George
○○●●○○●●○○●●○○●●○○●●○○●●○○●●○

In the next day

George has asked Dream about yesterday and why he was acting a bit odd last night.

"Um," Dream said in an uncertain tone.

"Uhm, why I was acting odd yesterday? It's kind of hard to explain."Dream said, uncertain of how George would react to him acting like a little kid.

"Yea, and it's alright. Take your time." George said it in a calm tone.

Dream took a deep breath and started to think about what to say before speaking again.

"Do you know age regression?" Dream said, unsure and a bit nervous.

"Do I know about age regression? Hmm, I have heard it before but never looked up the meaning of it." George said.

"Can you tell me what it is?" George asks Dream.

Dream start by explaining to George what age regression is.

"Hmm, I think I get it, sort of." George said, Chuckle a bit.

"So it's like a coping mechanism that helps you with your stress?" George said.

"Yea," Dream said in an unsure tone.

"That makes you feel like a kid again? Am I right?" George said it in that same calm tone.

"Yea, you're right." Dream said, still in a nervous tone.

"You don't find this weird or odd?" Dream said doing a nervous hand gesture.

"Of course not, but if it's something that helps you, then I support you on it, and I'm here if you need me, Dream, and I might do some research on it if any time you need me." George said with a soft smile.

Dream was happy and relieved at the same time, with a happy tear.

Dream has read that some people who do age regression tend not to be accepted half the time because of how they cope, but the other half of the time they are accepted by people who support them.

Dream was happy that George was supportive of it.

Later that day, George had done some research on age regression to know more about it, and later on that day, Dream had regressed, and George had helped Dream when needed or when Dream just wanted to play with George.

George wasn't the best at it, but it was a start on something, and Dream is just happy about it and can spend more time with George.

••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••

Sorry couldn't post I have gotten sick this past weekend and have gotten a nose bleed not to long ago:/

Word:420

5:13A.M

P.s sorry this was short!

s sorry this was short!