ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 : ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ

You stared at the empty road you were driving on, Your care was packed with all of your belongings including books, decorations, and some clothes. The letter of acceptance to Tevyet University sat on the passengers seat next to you along with an empty back of fast food and a few papers with your personal info. I wonder what my dorm mate is gonna be like you thought this over and over imagining who they would be. After a few more hours of driving through the country you arrived to the universities campus seeing all the people around campus was very comforting you specifically noticed a group of three a girl with blonde hair and very cool clothes, a boy with white hair who seemed to have tripped a lot being covered in small bandages, and a boy with long silver hair with a pet dog in his arms. You drove up to your dorm building and parked next to a bright pink car. You walked out of your car and grabbed a few things including your pyro vision which somehow fell off the chain it was on. Walking into the building you approached the women at the front.
"Hello my name is Katheryn can I help you?" The woman spoke to you as you walked up
"Uh hi I was just wondering where I go to get my dorm number and key?" You replied back
"Of course, Enter the building and to the right on a sheet of paper it'll show your dorm number and roommate along with a specific number" She said
"Alright thank you" You spoke calmly satisfied with the results.
Walking into the building and making your way to the paper you searched for your name and saw it near the bottom of the paper, Dorm 108 - Y/N and Mona Megistus. You were happy your dorm was close to the common area and were excited to meet your roommate so you quickly went back outside to your car to grab your remaining stuff. Opening your trunk a small box toppled over and fell out of your car, As you went to go pick it up a hand reached for it before you and lifted it up for you. "I think you dropped this! Don't worry about it my name is Arataki Itto! Nice to meet ya freshie" The tall man said. You smiled and thanked him with a nod before you focused and noticed the man was way taller than everyone else and was also for some reason wearing no shirt.
"What's your name freshie??" Itto spoke loudly
"My name is Y/N im a chemistry major it's very nice to meet you" you spoke trying not to tremble at the site of the tall oni without a shirt.
"Nice to meet ya again! If you ever need anything stop by dorm building 4 see ya around freshie" He smirked and walked away
Your first interaction with a new student and you were a nervous mess, Why was a man with a 6-pack and bigger boobs than anyone you've ever met walking around campus??. You grabbed a few boxes from your car and walked back into the dorm building to notice an altercation from the end of the hallway.
"Ayato what the hell why did you bring the entire mansion here?" A girl with blue hair and a ponytail spoke loudly
"Ayaka i refuse to have my dear sister stay somewhere that isn't like home!" The man with similar blue hair spoke back
"It's a dorm! You brought the exact shade of paint as my bedroom seriously!?" Ayaka spoke louder
"How are we supposed to carry this all anyway you even brought my closet!" She yelled even more
Just then another man walked through the hallway
"Guys guys relax I can help carry it all!" A man with blonde hair and a ponytail dressed in grey sweatpants and a jacket broke up the fight
"Thank you Thoma I will reward you for this act of heroism" Ayato smirked and laughed watching Thomas cheeks grow red
"Ayato go to your dorm already! Isn't senior orientation starting about now?" As ayaka spoke Ayato realized what he was late for and sped out of the hallway.
You shuffled passed Ayaka and Thoma tryin got get to the elevator when Ayaka and Thoma both stared at you and smiled. You smiled back and eventually came to the elevator where you waited until you heard a ding and the elevator doors opened.
"Do not worry dear Chongyun I have everything set up already and taken care of" A blue haired boy spoke from inside the elevator as the doors opened
"Im not worried Xinqiu im upset you took up half our dorm with your bookshelf I dont even have enough space for my desk." Chongyun spoke back only receiving a giggle back from Xinqiu.
The two exited the elevator and you walked in and pressed the button for the third floor. As the elevator was going up you took some time to reflect . Everyone here seems so nice im very excited to stay here. You entered your floor and noticed many people moving into there dorms including a girl with pink hair carrying twelve different books on 'The Law and how to Work it'. Along with her a girl with bright blonde hair and goldfish accessories walked out of a room holding what looked like firework sticks. You approached your dorm  number and just before you were about to open it you heard a loud scream from inside. You dropped your boxes and ran in to see a girl with violet hair and witch themed pajamas on one of the beds crying into her pillow. You rushed in and saw her clenching an empty wallet.
"A-Are you alright??" You asked the girl
"No! Im completely out of mora, Again!" She replied
You felt a bit dumb founded and simply got your boxes back and brought them to the other vacant bed before the whaling girl climbed off her bed and began to compose herself.
"You must be my roommate, My name is the great astrologist Mona!" She said proudly
"Im Y/N, What major are you?" You said nicely
"Astrology...Duh?" She said sarcastically

A few hours later. . .

You and Mona talked and you both unpacked before the dorm was fully done, "Wanna grab a bite to eat?" You asked her. "Sure as long as your paying!" She said. You nodded reluctantly and you both got on some clothes before hearing a loud noice from outside. You and Mona walked toward the window to inspect the sounds origin before seeing Arataki Itto from before on the soccer field tussling with a ginger man. "Ugh not that stupid Oni" Mona spoke annoyed. You looked at her confused to when she continued. "My older friends say hes just a player who flirts with everyone so annoying and he isn't even all that I think his horns look tacky!" She spoke back. Your face frowned a bit because you thought he was super nice but you thought wrong it appeared.