Chapter 4 : Invitation

Itto's POV:
Itto slowly opened his eyes still under his blankets, "Oh Itto your awake? I have class in an hour I got you breakfast it's on your desk." Itto's roommate Gorou was already awake and dressed for class. Itto checked his phone before even getting out of bed hoping that you had texted him. No New Notifications. Itto frowned a bit before Gorou noticed and handed him a bottle of orange juice.
"Im gonna be out with Kokomi today so get yourself lunch okay?" Gorou talked to Itto very nicely showing how they have been friends for a long time.
"What's up with you and fish girl today? Did you finally confess!?" Itto asked Gorou enthusiastically
"W-What? N-no Itto focus on your own love life!" Gorou quickly got flustered
"I dont know but I feel like Y/N's roommate doesn't like me which is weird cuz everyone likes me!" Itto fumbled over his blanket
"I heard from some other students Mona Megistus is a really snappy person, Best to get on her good side" Gorou tried to help Itto
"Meh- Im gonna ask Y/N to lunch today." Itto got visibly shy to which Gorou smiled and waved goodbye to him.
Itto got out of bed and took off his pajama pants and tank top, He got a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to wear for the day. Before he got a text to which he thought was from Y/N but it was really from Miko.
Miko: Yo Itto I'm having a party tonight
Itto: FOR REAL? CAN I BRING A DATE??
Miko: Idc, I hope you can at least find one since no one would date you.
Itto: RUDE! Is Ei gonna be there?
Miko: I hope. she locked herself in her room again, Do you mind bringing beer to the party?
Itto: SUREE No issue. who's house is it gonna be at???
Miko: Obviously mine moron I'm hosting, Tell Gorou to invite Kokomi too and try and get your new lover there too.
Itto dropped his phone in embarrassment before leaving his dorm and heading to his class leaving his neatly prepared breakfast made by Gorou on the table.

Y/N POV:
You opened your eyes to see an angry Mona standing over you, "M-Mona..?" You asked confused. "As a roommate, friend, and astrology expert I'm hurt you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." Mona made a dramatic frown before showing you the text from your phone itto send you the night before. "Mona that's just Itto- and were not dating" You shrugged her off before getting changed for your classes. Mona dressed in a purple sweater with blue accents and light blue sweatpants. "You have physics too? That's good we can help each other in the class." You peaked over at Monas schedule before you and her grabbed your bags and exited your dorm room. On your way down the hall you saw two women standing at the end of the corridor, Miko and a smaller girl wearing pajamas.
"Good Morning you too, I just swung by to invite you two to my party I'm having today around 7:00pm." Miko smiled
"Oh sounds fun where is the address?" You got excited and quickly asked
"It's at my house here's the address" Miko smiled before handing you a slip of paper.
"Come on Y/N were gonna be late, See you at the party Miko!" Mona grabbed you and walked off while Miko stayed back with the still small girl in pajamas.When you and Mona turned the corner Miko spoke.
"Sayu. Go get Ei from the dorm we have class." Miko spoke to the girl who seemed to be sleeping, when hearing Miko spoke Sayu immediately woke up.
"Yes club president!" Sayu ran down the hallway very quickly for someone who was just fast asleep.
While you and Mona walked down the street on your way to the main campus you passed by a whole assortment of people listening in on each of there conversations. You especially found it amusing when a seeming muscular tall male with flowing red hair tied into a high ponytail was arguing about alcohol with a women with short magenta hair dressed with spiked accessories. When you and Mona stepped on the main campus you saw Itto and his friends Thoma and Ayato walking into the fitness building, He noticed you and smiled at you to which you waves back. You didnt have to look but you could tell Mona was gagging. When you and Mona entered your classroom you both sat down and took out your computers. Two girls sat across from you and Mona one with pink hair and one with deep red hair.
"Hiya! My name Is Hu Tao head of the cremation club and occult club!" The one with crimson red hair spoke up waving at you and Mona.
"I am famed astrologist Mona Megistus, I do fortune telling on the weekends." Mona flaunted "This is my illustrious and also famed roommate Y/N" You waved at the two.
"Well my name is Yanfei! I run the youth government club and it's a pleasure to meet you all." The lighter haired girl smiled at you and Mona. The class went on with typical first day introductions before the class was dismissed and you saw Itto waiting for you at the classroom exit, Mona was walking with Yanfei and Hu Tao as you stopped in front of Itto.
"Hi Itto" You smiled at him
"H-Hey Y/N!! I was just thinking or ya know wondering.. if you wanted to go to Mike's party tonight with me like together!" Itto frantically asked.
"Of course Itto!" You quickly responded enthusiastically.
Itto smiled before leaning in to hug you, You hugged him back and played with his long white hair. He patted your head and walked off to his friends Gorou and Kokomi who were quietly cheering him on as he walked back to them. You walked to your next class alone thinking of one thing as you walked, I can have no obstacles.