Chapter 5: Hot Night

After your classes ended and you and Mona had lunch together at the campus cafeteria you and her made your ways to a small Internet cafe to do some homework, On your way there Itto and his friends Gorou and Thoma followed you two very discreetly.

Itto POV:
"Bro just walk up to her you're literally dating them." Thoma suggested tired of following Itto around.
"Honestly Itto he's right just ask to tag along to the cafe, Im sure they wont say no." Gorou followed too while Itto trudged slowly down the sidewalk staying a good 30 feet away from you and Mona.
"Will you guys shut it for five seconds!? Im not scared they will say no I'm scared of HER!" Itto pointed cautiously to a proudly walking Mona.
"Let me handle that." Gorou stopped and took out his phone and began typing rather quickly, Itto and Thoma looked confused before Gorou sent a text message and put his phone away.
"What is that gonna do?" Thoma asked very confused.
"Give it a sec!" Gorou protested Thoma's suspicion

Y/N POV:
"Mona your phone is ringing." You spoke to Mona as you saw her phone light up and buzz.
"Who could this be?" Mona answered the phone and paused on the sidewalk with you.
"Hello..? Yes this is she. Oh my? Today!? NOW!? Im on my way." Mona hung up quickly and began gathering herself together.
"Sorry y/n astrology club is meeting for the first time today I cant miss it!" Mona hugged you before dashing off onto the street to run back to the school.
"See you later then!" You waved and yelled your goodbye before continuing to walk.

Itto POV:
"How did you do that Gorou..?" Itto asked with his jaw still on the floor. Along with Thoma who looked puzzled.
"I just texted Kokomi to call the astrology club president and got them to reschedule the club meeting to today." Gorou smiled proudly while his tail began to wag.
"Kokomi sure is powerful on the student body, Honestly shocked she hasn't joined the student council" Thoma laughed it off
"Gorou." Itto paused silently "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" Itto rushed up and hugged Gorou before running off to Y/N a little down the sidewalk. Gorou and Thoma began walking back to the dorms as Itto stormed down the sidewalk.

Y/N POV:
"Oh Hi Itto!" You saw Itto running towards you and you smiled at him
"Hey Y/N I was just wondering where you were wandering off too?" Itto smiled as he walked up close to you.
"Oh well-" You began to talk before being cut off by a tall pale woman bumping your shoulder with much force.
"Oops. Pardon me I didnt see you there." The woman turned around, Signora no doubt she knew she bumped into you she definitely did it on purpose. Itto clenched his fist and opened his mouth before you put your hand on his back and walked forward.
"Signora is it? You should watch where your going wouldn't want you to trip and fall no one would wanna see that. Although if you fell and died then maybe the school could get rid of one less lowlife." You smiled at her with a smug expression as you saw her and Itto's shocked expressions from your insult. You grabbed Itto's large hand and began walking away leaving Signora there stunned. You and Itto walked and started talking about various interests while looking into each other's eyes. Itto gripped your hand and pulled you closer before wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You could see him blushing which gave you the idea to lay your head on his arm wrapped around you making him even more flustered. You eventually arrived at the cafe and did some homework while Itto sat around watching you until you both left. On your way out itto gave you a hug and walked off.

3 Hours Later ...

"Y/N!!!!" Mona shouted while you were sorting through your closet.
"Jeez Mona are you alright?" You looked over cautiously while noticing her tearing up her closet.
"If I dont fine an outfit to this party I'm gonna burn the dormitory down." Mona continued digging through her clothes.
You and Mona eventually got dressed and began walking to the address of the party before arriving at the packed house with flashing lights, loud music, and huge groups of people. Mona saw her friends Albedo and Sucrose two members in the alchemy and astronomy club as she walked over waving. You sat there at the front yard of the house before you felt a large hand on your shoulder, you turned back and saw Itto. Your face turned red as you looked him up and down and saw black line makeup on his face complimenting his bone structure, what looked like a crop top that revealed his chest and stomach muscles, and lot's of necklaces and rings along his hands and neck. Itto laughed it off and picked your hand up and guided you inside. While walking into the house you saw people dancing and shouting with drinks in there hands, You saw Gorou black out drunk dancing with a completely sober Kokomi ont he dance floor. You also saw Hu Tao and Yanfei on a couch in the living room you waved to them and they smiled and waved back, The cherry on top was watching the two brothers Kaeya and Diluc drunk fighting in the backyard. Itto guided you upstairs and sat you in a room while asking you how your day was. As Itto sat down on the bed in the room you stood up in front of him. You both stared at eachother before you walked up to him and cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. He grabbed your waist and guided you onto his lap while you continued your lustful exchange. Your lips touching and bodies being so close together sent you both into a illustrious haze.