Chapter 3 : Goodnight Itto

"Mona I promise this is not what it looks like!" you tried to plead your case to her.
" you... And that moron are together?" Mona spoke like a disappointed mother.
Mona and you walked out the cafe with your half empty drinks. Mona wasn't mad she just thought-you were absolutely batshit crazy. You and Mona laughed about it on the way to the dorms, as you
Approached the dorms you saw to fairly tall individuals gossiping in a dark corner.one was a white haired woman dressed in a red and black dress the other was a tall ginger mail wearing a scuffed uniform with cuts and marks on the fabric. Mona grabbed your shoulder and guided the both of you far away from them until you entered the dorm building.
"Mona are you okay your face looks a little pale?" You ask her cautiously
"Those two are Ajax and Signora they are nothing but big bullies and you should watch out for them." Mona looked worried
"They looked dumb-" You replied back somewhat sarcastic
"HAHA! That's why your my great roommate Y/N, Let's head up we have classes tomorrow." Mona laughed at your other reply before you both walked up the stairs.
"So what's your first class Mona?" You asked nicely
"Biology, I hope my teacher isn't an utter moron like that oni you were slobbering with" She giggled a bit
"Mona shh! Not so loud, and we weren't even slobbering gross." You tried to shrug it off, As you both walked down the hallway you approached your dorm door before a pink silhouette caught your eye at the other end of the hallway.
"Hello dears, My name is Miko a pleasure to meet you both." She walked up to you and Mona speaking in a sly voice, She was very beautiful and her captivating eyes struck some sort of fear into your heart. Mona tapped you on the shoulder when she noticed you focusing on Miko's pink kitsune ears.
"My names Mona Megistus and this is Y/N. We are both in our first year." Mona quickly replied in a high tone
"I couldn't help but overhear a certain Y/N is getting along quite well with an Oni friend of mine, Not to mention Itto did mention a 'cute new freshman' when I saw him today. Could that be you?" Miko spoke with a curious tone crossing her arms and lifting her chin.
"I think me and Itto are just friends." You spoke back
"A little tip for you, If you'd like t get closer with Itto I suggest you speak to Kokomi and Gorou they are Itto's study partners and know everything about everything." Miko laughed a bit.
"They will consider it." Mona spoke more serious gripping onto your shoulder. You walked into your dorm while Miko waved you goodnight and Mona crashed onto her bed. While Mona dozed off you packed your backpack for tomorrow classes before reviewing your schedule one last time.

9:00am - Physics
11:00am - Speech
12:00pm - Lunch Break
1:00pm - Political Science
3:00pm - Statistics
3:15 - Lunch with Mona <3

As you put your laptop inside your backpack you heard a low bang sound. Again it came before you noticed rocks hitting at your window, You creepily walked over and opened the window to see Itto wearing plaid striped pajama pants and a grey tank top standing on the cold grass holding a few rocks in his hands.
"Itto..?" You asked laughing a bit
"H-Hey Y/N! Sorry I had to talk with you like this Haha! But they wont let a sophomore inside the freshmen dorms!" Itto spoke a bit loudly while scratching his white and red tipped hair.
"But they let Ms. Miko in.. I thought she was a junior." You replied to him
"That sly stupid fox! Whatever it doesn't matter I was just wondering if uhm uh you know I could get your phone number..?" You saw Itto speak sheepishly while stepping back a bit.
"Of Course Itto here ill write it down for you" You ran to your desk with a paper and pen.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx text me when your at your dorm safely <3"

You laughed a bit before walking back to the window and tossing the paper to Itto, He stumbled a bit before grabbing it with his hand and putting it inside his pocket. He smiled at you and you waved each other goodnight before you closed your window and went to sleep.
"Shut the window...cold...stupid moron... *snore*" You could hear Mona mumbling in her sleep making you giggle a bit before you turned out the lights.

Itto's POV:
"hm?" Gorou peaked up from his desk hearing stomping from the end of the sophmore dorm buildings hallway. Itto swung open the door before running to his bed.
"Oh Itto your back?" Gorou shifted his chair to face him.
"Gorou Gorou Gorou! Guess what! The super cute new freshmen gave me a phone number!" Itto said while waving the piece of paper around in the air.
"Good job Itto, Maybe you and them can come to me and Kokomis study date tomorrow" Gorous ears perked up nicely
"Gorou I really really like this person so you and Kokomi gotta help me! Please PLEASE!" Itto shouted while rolling around on the bed.
"Alright Ill get kokomi to invite them to the study date with us and then you show up and it'll be like a double date." Gorou surmised the plan right in front of Itto. Itto smiled and put in the number to his phone before going to sleep he texted one sentence.

"Goodnight sweet dreams ♥️" Itto texted you before shutting his eyes and going to sleep.

A: Sorry this chapter is kinda short I failed my physics test and have detention for the rest of the week lol