Prologue

Mama Noots POV

I slowly woke up in my bed and sighed "Another day another pain.." I mumbled to myself. I stretch and leave my room to make coffee and breakfast for me and my twin.

Le time skip

After I'm done making breakfast I make my way to Dreams room "Dream.." I said as I shook him awake

"mm..no~.." dream muttered as he covered his face in his pillow. "I made food~" I said, and just as I expected he shot up immediately and rushed out the door. I laughed slightly as I make my way out of his room to see him inhaling the food I made him. I giggled softly as I went to get my coffee.

No One's POV

After Nightmare got his coffee he sat down "You're not going to eat any of the delicious food you made??" Dream asked, Nightmare shook his head slightly "I'm not hungry" he said "..." "What's wrong? Nightmare asked the older one "When was the last time you ate..." Nightmares eyes widen slightly "I-I-" Nightmare stuttered out. Dream sighed as he walked towards the shorter one "You need to eat.." Dream said, concern in his voice and eyes as he ran a hand through Nightmares jet black hair "I promise I will" Dream smiled at this as he sat back down.

Nightmare got up off the table and to the couch where he proceeded to turn on the news Dream sighed, he never knew how people could watch that stuff(Because it's interesting🙄✋).

"Breaking News, the people who have been badly injured and were in the hospital due to last week's shooting has gotten out of their hospital rooms and are violently attacking people."

This was one of the rare times Dream listened to the news. Nightmare leaned in as if trying to hear better even though the volume was at 35.

" They have been reported to have bitten everyone and chase them, everyone who has been bitten by these individuals have turned extremely agressive and they are suspected to have rabies."

"Rabies my ass, rabies wouldn't make injured teens suddenly all better and besides, how would they even get the rabies?" Nightmare mumbled to himself. He would usually see the teens when he was working, they were nice kids and didn't even get close to wild animals or strays.

Dream stopped listening after they mentioned rabies and just went back to his room.

Nightmare sighed and turned off the TV as he went to his room to change for work, he had to get there on time after all.

Another great time skip

"Good morning Nightmare" someone said as they sat down "Let me guess, the usual?" "You got it" they said "Coming right up!" Nightmare said as he went to the back to make this person's food, you see, Nightmare works at a café and is usually the only one with the morning shift. He is well known around this area for his good cooking and kindness, no one would ever dare be mean to him unless they wanted to get hurt by Dream anyway.

Another amazing time skip brought to you by Noots amazing cooking skills

"Here you go" Nightmare said "Thanks Night" the person said as they paid and put an extra 100 dollars

Nightmares' eyes widen "W-wait! You gave me a 100 too" the person chuckled and said "Keep it" "R-really!? Thank you!!" Nightmare said, this was the biggest tip he has ever gotten!

Anyways onto the interesting things

Nightmare was finally done with his long shifts, he counted the money he earned today and smiled to himself, this would be enough to last him and Dream for 4 months!! Plus Dreams pay tomorrow would let them be able to pay rent for 3 whole months!!

His happy thoughts were interrupted when he heard...wait...WAS THAT A SCREAM??

Nightmare being the good boi he is quickly ran to where the scream was to see someone getting..

eaten alive...

Nightmare couldn't believe what he was seeing! He just stood there until he heard another scream, once again he went to check it out to see the same thing he backed away quickly as he ran home, WHAT WAS HAPPENING!?!?