Chapter 2-The world is an even smaller place now, isn't it?

No One's POV

As Nightmare and Dream were walking they heard rustling in the distance, they thought it was a walker (that's wat dey calling dem, I'm so original) so they decided to kill them, it would mean one less walker right? Also when I said 'they' that means Dream told Night to hide while he checks it out but Night wasn't having it so he followed Dream.

As they walked closer Night saw someone he was familiar with, wait..why were they here?? They had moved? "C-Ccinco?" Night called out, Ccinco imidiently turned around and saw Night and Dream "Night! There you are! As soon as this happened I thought about you so I came back!! Your ok right!?" Ccinco said "Y-you immediately thought of..me?" Night said, blushing a little and after Ccinco realized what he said he too blushed, Dream wasn't having it though, he wasn't about to let some old co-worker of Night date him! "Excuse me." Dream said as Ccinco's blush disappeared "O-oh..are you and Night...dat-dating?" Ccinco asked, even though he knew if it was yes he would break down and cry.

"...."

"Gross" Nightmare and Dream said in union, causing Ccinco to look confused "We are siblings Ccinco, he is Dream, my twin remember" Nightmare said "Ohhhh yeah, you would talk about him often" Dream smiled slightly, partly because he was happy his brother talked about him and the other part because he didn't want to seem too threatening as he death glared Ccinco, it didn't work though, if anything it made him even more threatening.

Ccinco sweated slightly as he tried not to pay attention to Dream death glaring him "Hey Ccinco! You should come with us! Right Dream!" Nightmare said, Ccinco was greatful he had said something, even if he was oblivious to the situation "Why of course he can dear brother." Nightmare smiled as he grabbed Ccinco's hand and started walking, Ccinco starting to blush "Let's go then!" Nightmare said "Hey Night, I want to get to know him, is it ok if he travels next to me?" "I mean we are all going to be next to each other so that's a stupid question but sure" Ccinco gulped

"What's your relationship with my bro." Dream said, going straight to the point "W-we are friends! Nothing mo-more!" Ccinco said "If my brother end up liking you. Do. Not. Reject. Him. Got it." Dream said, making it quite clear he wasn't asking any questions "O-Ok!" Ccinco responded with, blushing a little. He then moved to the middle of the twins, so Dream would know he wasn't trying anything and so if Dream did decide to hurt him Night would protect him.

"The world is even smaller now, isn't it?" Night suddenly said "Yeah" Dream and Ccinco said in union, Dream glaring at Ccinco "It is smaller now." Ccinco said, ignoring Dream.