Chapter 6-My Siblings...

Ccinco looked at Night and blushed..he decided to do it.

"Nightmare I-"
"HEY NIGHTMARE COME HERE I NEED TO CHECK SOMETHING!" Dream yelled out
"COMING! Sorry Ccinco tell me later ok?" "But I-" "NIGHTMARE!" "I'M GOING GEEZ!" and with that, Nightmare left. Ccinco sighed sadly, well this is unfortunate...

With The Twins

"You needed something Dream?" "Yeah, show them where they are staying please" Dream said, gesturing to Horror and Error.

"That's all?" "Yup" "Ok then, you two! Follow me" Error and Horror followed Night to their rooms but, Night could tell something is wrong with Error.
"Error wait." Error turned and looked at Nightmare "What's wrong?"

Error seemed shocked at this, 'how could he tell?!' he thought. Nightmare looked up at him with a sad expression "Please tell me what's wrong" Error then looked at Nightmare "It's just...I don't know where my older*tic* and younger siblings are" Nightmares eye widened slightly before his expression softened.

"We can set up a trip to try and find your siblings, sooner or later we will find them" Nightmare said, determination in his voice.

Error then teared up "Th*tic*ank you..thank you so mu*tic*much.." Error said as his tears were falling down, making his scars look thicker and more wet "It's nothing, if I lost Dream during this I wouldn't stop looking until I found him!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And my motivation died out have a good day/night tho