Chapter 3-New Friends

No One's POV

After hours of walking they heard groaning and grunting and imidiently knew what is was, a walker.. dream took out his bow and arrow from when he would take archery classes and slowly walked over to where they had heard the strange noises from, he hid behind a bush as Nightmare took out his knife and Ccinco took out his gun and they were behind Dream, watching his back to make sure no walkers hurt him, Dream let go of the arrow and it hit the walker right where the brain would be, BULLS EYE MOTHER TRUCKER!

Anyways after that they continued walking, the sun was starting to set and it was going to get dangerous, especially since they wouldn't be able to see well, well except for Noot-

They suddenly spotted a building and thought it would be best to hide out there, and so they ran to the building, it was an unfinished hotel with only 3 floors, the 3rd one only having 14 rooms built in(also it has a full roof and walls except at the very end of the hallway, there was not a single bit of wall there, also they were getting ready to make the 4th floor that's why the 'roof' part was built, imma stop talking now), and of course like everyone should do, they went and started looking for walkers with their weapons.

After they found no walkers they decided they could just stay here, they have plenty of rooms for so many other people if they find anyone(Each floor had 20 rooms with enough space for 2 beds), anyways they all decided to sleep in one room just in case and the next day if nothing bad happens they would pick rooms.

Time skip after they sleep

Well nothing bad happened so time to pick rooms! Night got room #1 Dream #2 because he wanted to make sure nothing happened to Nightmare, Ccinco got room #3. Well might as well look for survivors am I right? Night went to go find survivors while Dream and Ccinco stayed, they wanted to go but they did need people to guard the place "Fine, just be careful, please" Dream said and Night reassured him he would be safe as he went off to find people, but Ccinco begged him to take the gun instead so he now has a knife and a gun, NOOT NOOT IS DANGEROUS NOW! YOU CAN GET SHOOT SHOOT WHILE YOU GET STABY STAB!!

AaAhHhHHhH!!!!

BEEEEEPPPPP

After Night left he realized something...none of them have been to this part of the neighborhood before...uhhhhhhhh...shit.. Nightmare shook it off as he was sure he would find his way! Somehow..

As he continued walking he suddenly heard something, he was near a grocery store so there were 3 things it could have been, 1. A walker, 2. A survivor, or 3. A animal, not wanting to take any chances of leaving a survivor behind, he quickly ran over to where he heard the sound.

As he slowly opened the door of the grocery store he thought maybe he could bring some food back as well, but his thoughts were soon interrupted when he heard walkers and someone with a very deep voice.

He made his way to the corner and was ready to fire his gun until..he saw a man chopping off walkers heads and was currently slamming ones head across the wall. After the walker was dead Nightmare took notice of something else...

The man had fatal injuries and should be dead right now "Stop hiding like that. It's weird." the man said turning to face Nightmare, Night reluctantly walked out to be face to face with the man who could turn into a walker at any moment.

" the man said turning to face Nightmare, Night reluctantly walked out to be face to face with the man who could turn into a walker at any moment