CMS - C8

WANT

******

   "Shit." The word that came out from my lips after I saw the fangs marks on the left side of my neck that made by Heids. I am standing right in front of a hanging mirror here in this old mansion, looking on my reflection.

   I'm a vampire but I can see my whole reflection on the mirror. Compare to other species like me that they can't. My replika doesn't even create a glitch. Maybe this is part of my power afterall...

   It's already the third day after my missed union with Guivarn. The 3rd day after Heids made his mark on me... that it's the action that I can really called a mistake, because even though I'm hypnotize by his blood that runs through my throat; the seconds that I met his lips for a kiss is already considered cheating because regardless of my state that time—it doesn't less the fact that I'm a fiancé of someone. That I am a fiancé of his friend Guivarn.

   Kaya naman ay lubos ko iyong pinagsisisihan.

   A few more seconds of me staring on my replika before a voice enveloped the room. "Let's eat." It's Heids. I can see him standing right in front of the open door. Right hand on the knob, left hand on his waist. He's wearing a gray sweat pants and a creme apron as a cover for his not so sexy body. His brown hair that upto on his broad shoulder is still in a man's ponytail.

   I can feel the stare of his pair of normal red eyes but just like what I usually do on this passed few days... I still ignore it and pretend that I'm busy fixing my wavy brown hair while I'm directly eyeing my reflection on this old mirror. "I said let's eat," he said after a matter of seconds passed. His tone is still calm but the way he said those words were firm. Kaya naman ay pasimple akong napairap.

   I'm on the process of putting a cute pink ribbon hair clip at the upper right side of my hair when I smell his familiar scent. I can feel that he is already just an inch far away from me though I can't fully see his reflection on this mirror. It's just a glitch. But still, there's no word that came out from my mouth even when he get the hair clip and he's the one who settled it at the aimed destination on my hair.

   "You're still mad, huh," he said when I avoided my head from his kiss that he intend to plant on the left side of my hair.

   Hindi ako galit sa'yo. Galit ako sa sarili ko...

   Then that thought of mine second by my stand and a walk to my bed when he's about to hug me on my waist. It became a reason why his stare last a seconds on the air... before he compose his self and stand rightly again after nitong magpakawala nang tikhim.

   "Where are we going?" I hear him asked after I get the pink purse that contains money... na siya rin ang mismong nagbigay. Sinundan iyon ng paglalakad ko palapit sa nakabukas na pinto ng silid na ito.

   I'm wearing an Adriana soft pink dress that's above my knee. That according on the person who sell this, is this is a bridesmaid style dress. It's paired by a silver ankle straps sandals. Ang kaliwang bahagi ng kayumanggi kong buhok ay sinigurado kong nakatabing sa kaliwa kong leeg para matakpan ang marka roon ni Heids.

   "My Phire, where are we going?" tanong ulit ni Heids. Nakalapit na ito sa 'kin. Hawak ang kaliwang palapulsuhan ko't mariin ang pagkakatingin sa 'kin ng pulang mga mata nito. Nasa tapat kaming pareho ng pinto ng silid na ito.

   His stance made me settled my eye on his hold and then again up on his eye. I arched my right eyebrow bago ko higitin ang kaliwang palapulsuhan kong hawak nito't muling maglakad. Pero kaagad din akong napatigil nang sa isang iglap ay nasa harapan ko na ito. Blocking me on my way.