CMS - C10

VOICE

******

   "Kill them all!" Lhord Dhipaylee's order make my pair of black eyes not literally get big.

   Again, I'm on our vampire's clan but still... no one can see me. Our clan is now on raging uncontrollable chaos. But I still don't know if this is what Heids meant. Most of the tuluyan where burned by an escalated fire made by Guivarn's clan. All of the vampire that are here where fighting with their co-vampires. Aiming that their rivalry would lost their vampire's energy.

   Fire can be found anywhere. There's also wild animals on the surroundings of this place. Witch Boloigny's power is not evident right now. The presence of the sun where there. Even the plants died. Screams, noise from the battling swords, noise from each landed arrow and noise from wild animals are evident. Even the sound made by the fire as it burned a thing do envelope my ears.

   It's just like in a snap... everything has been destroyed. This clan. The bond of Lhord Dhipaylee's clan with Guivarn's father's clan. Even the union that both of the each clan aimed before didn't became an exemption.

   And all of it was because of a rule...

   Yes, a rule. Father of Guivarn has finally found out that his own son had a fang's mark from a common vampire from Lhord Dhipaylee's clan, which is Jheyl. It became a way why he choose to start a war with Lhord Dhipaylee. Then Lhord Dhipaylee being the head of this clan... who had a mission to protect his properties at all cost—didn't let that most of the vampire who are under him will gonna lost their vampire's energy. That's why this chaos happened.

   "What are you both doing here?! You know that they will harm you if they see the both of you." A firm words that caught my attention.

   When I turn to see who is she talking to... I saw the hidden presence of Guivarn and Jheyl. Their fingers were intertwined with each other. I don't know, but instead of being furious, I feel a bit of happy and a pity for them considering that they are victim of an unfair rule...

   "Maybe if I talk to my father this chaos will stop," said by Guivarn. He's wearing a red saya and he do wears the hat of it. His sword is also with him.

   "But you can't, your father's mind where closed. That's why Lhord Dhipaylee hide—"

   The vampire's word was cut when an arrow directly landed on her dead heart. Suddenly I let out a gasped when another arrow landed on to her back that made by her co-clan's vampire. Clan of Guivarn's father...

   Before she finally lost her vampire's energy and turn into an ashes considering that all of the fighting materials that they use... have the power of each heads' clan. She uttered a words that earn a came out tear from Jheyl's eyes. "Run, my daughter. Run. Follow your heart's desires that I guard for so long... Ru—"

   She doesn't had the chance to finish her words because she already turn into an ashes. An ashes that had been pick and hug by Jheyl after she knelt down and goes on her breakdown... Considering that all this time, she believes that she's all by herself. But then, her mother guard her heart's desire and that is Guivarn...

   As the whirl of wind happen a specific memory cross my mind. Then as my eyes stare on Jheyl as she assisted by Guivarn... I firmly closed my eyes and up my right hand into the air. Wishing that my power would finally play its role after seeing that number of vampires from Guivarn's clan are now aiming to land their arrow on there way.

   In a weak whisper, I uttered some words."Please, let me have my bow and arrow." In just a matter of seconds my lips crept a smile when I feel the thing on my right hand.