Chapter one, Quackity's first visit...

Waring: mention of torture, torture, blood, angst If I missed something let me know.

English isn't my native language. Please excuse any mistakes I made.

-
Dream pov-
I had no idea for how long I had been in here... weeks, months? All I can say is that I'm tired and lonely. Thats when I heard it, pistons.

I stepped back from the lava wall and waited. It took a little longer than I had expected for the visitor to come here... wonder what's going on.

The lava dropped and I saw Quackity. He never visited me before, come to think of it, the last visitor was Tommy and I killed him. Quackity stepped onto the bridge and came my way. I was getting a weird feeling and I don't know what it was.

Quackity pov-
There he stood. Dream. His mask was cracked and I could see his left eye. It was an dull green was color. Weren't they supposed to be brighter? Well, can't blame him, the idiot got himself in this situation.

The bridge started moving and a grin started to appear on my face. I wonder what Dream was thinking.

I stepped of the bridge and Sam dropped the lava. Now it was just me and him in here.

Dream pov-
The lava dropped, we were alone. Quackity was grinning and it didn't help my uneasiness to go away. "Hello Dream" Quackity said. "Hey Quackity" I answered. We were quite for a minute. "I heard you can bring people back from the dead Dreamy, how about you tell me, how to do it~" Quackity said eventually.

I knew it, ofcourse Quackity came here for that, especially after what happened to Tommy. "How about no" I answered as confident as I possibly could in this situation. Quackity smiled. "I was hoping it would come to this..." Quackity pulled out an axe and my eyes went big.

"How did you get that past Sam?!", I asked shocked. Quackity just smiled again. "Now Dream, tell me, how do I bring people back from the dead?"

Quackity pov-
"Now Dream, tell me, how do I bring people back from the dead?", I asked wile putting my axe to his throat. "Quackity, how about we talk about this... please" Dream stuttered. "How about no" I said hitting Dream in the shoulder. It wasn't deep but still looked painful.

Dream took an deep breath and bit his tongue trying not to scream and he fell to the floor.

"You still don't want to tell me dear Dream?", I asked him with an threatening undertone. "You really how to do that?", Dream said dodging my question. I walked over to him and grabbed his face. "Yes, I really had to do that, and I'll do it again and again. I'll come and torture you everyday until you give me the book" I said.

Dream smiled...

I laughed...