Chapter 8, sunshine bright!

Warning: mentions of blood and death, angst (it ends with bittersweet fluff though!)!

English ain't my native language deal with it or tell if there are any mistakes. I didn't proof read any of the chapters sooooo.

-
Tubbo pov-
Quackity had came back with multiple potions of healing. At first we has to slowly get Dream to swallow some, but when Dream woke up a but he drank the rest himself. All of his other wounds were almost healed. Most disappeared, but he got some new scars. The wound Ranboo made wasn't gone, but it stopped bleeding.

"Hey Dream" I said softly as I didn't want to startle the older man. Dream looked at me with admire in his eyes. "Hey Tubbo...", Dream said weakly. "How are you doing old man?", I asked him. "Never been better!", he said jokingly. "Nah, honestly, I guess I'm okay? Thank you for saving me Tubbs..." he said his hand covered in blood going through his hair.

"Dream...", both Quackity and Ranboo said. Dream looked at Ranboo. "I... I am terribly sorry for what I did! I... I... wasn't in control!", Ranboo fell to his knees crying. Dream moved towards him. Not the smartest and most painless thing to do but he did it. He hugged the taller enderman hybrid. "I know...it's okay, really" Dream assured him while hugging him. Ranboo hugged back.

"I, I wanted to tell you that I am really fucking sorry for the mast view months Dream... I, I didn't realize the pain I put you through before talking to Tommy about it... I want to deeply apologize and I understand it if you don't forgive me..." Quackity said looking at the floor. Dream tries to stand up, but he couldn't. Ranboo tel Dream lean on his shoulder. "Quackity, look at me," Dream said being a bit stern. Quackity looked Dream in the eyes.

Quackity pov-
I looked up and met Dreams eyes. They weren't as dull as I was used to. "It is... not... okay what you did... but I also did it to Tommy... I will forgive you and give you an second chance...", Dream told me looking for words. I looked at him, did Dream really say that?! "Really?!", I asked surprised while lifting my hands to give him a hug. Dream flinched. "Heh, yeah really, but I probably won't forget soon, big Q" he told me. I carefully put my arm down and looked at Dream again "that's okay! I fully understand that!", I said.

Ranboo put Dream down again and sat down on the Floor, Tubbo did the same. "Guys, what are we going to do now?", I asked. All three of them looking at me with confusion. "Well Dream being in here probably won't be that good of an idea...", I said looking at the ground. Tubbo agreed and Ranboo did to. "What? You can't let me out? I'm insane! You can't. Let. Me. Out?!", Dream said.

I ignored him "I'm going to ask the rest of the server. See ya later" I said as I threw my pearl.

It landed.

I teleported and walked away.

-

Ranboo pov-
I wasn't sure on this. I wasn't sure if I wanted Dream out, but seeing as him being inside an cell didn't go well and we all think he atleast deserves some sort of freedom me and the server came up with an plan.

Dream could be outside but a guard had to be with him 24/7. If he would be asleep he would be locked inside his room and he couldn't bring people back from the dead ever again.

At first Dream didn't want to go outside without his hands chained tougheter so he also has his hands chained up with an chain long enough for Dream to have freedom of motion around his wrists.

Dream, Tubbo, Sam and I walked to the entrance. Dream looked nervous. "You okay there Dream?", I asked. Dream nodded. Sam and I walked next to Dream and Tubbo infront. I'll go first and say you are comming, they will have to be calm and not rush up to you, okay?", Tubbo asked Dream trying to comfort him. Dream took an deep breath "that will be okay Tubbo". Tubbo went through the portal.

Tubbo pov-
"Okay everyone! Dream is comming through that portal, you have to promise me somethings. One, no rushing up to him. Two don't make quick or unexpected gestures and three don't pull the chains around his wrists.", everyone nodded. I send a message to Ranboo.

Dream pov-
I walked up to the portal with Ranboo and Sam next to me. They were giving me space and we walked through. A view seconds later I was out of the prison. I saw everyone in the smp. I was looking for 2 people. George and Sapnap. I locked eyes with Sapnap first. We just stared at eachother before Sapnap walked over to me.

He slowly raised his hand to my shoulder and put it on it. "Hey Dream..." Sapnap said. "Hey Pandas" I said. He, carefully hugged me. I pulled my arms around him and hugged him back. Tightly. George had walked up to us to and joined in the hug. We stayed there for atleast a minute before they pulled back. Sapnap and Goggy walked back a bit and I walked up to the crowd. Most of then standing by now walked towards me.

Tubbo shook his head. I didn't mind them comming to me. And there she was. Puffy. "Hey there my little duckling" she said before she hugged me. I hugged her back. I felt save again. I pulled back, smiled and let the sun warm me up. I was kind of free and could finally step outside again!

Sam pov-
A little while later I found myself with Dream laying on the grass outside of my base. "Hey Sam" Dream said. "I know you kissed me on my head before leaving. How did he know?! "Uuh, erm" I stutterd. Dream carefully turned towards me. "I love you, you damn creeper!", he said.

I smiled,

Dream smiled,

He gave me an kiss on my cheek,

We were happy.

Happy for ever!

The end.

___
Authors note: when you write an story in one day, your fingers start to hurt. Really! My thumbs feel numb! I do hope you enjoyed it! Angst with a bit of fluff is what I can't get anough of!! I'm also happy you stayed seeing as my bad grammar and spelling is the worst-

Anywho! I hope to see you in another book you amazing reader! Maybe even more angsty stuff! :D

Have an amazing rest of your day/night and if it is past 2 am, go to sleep!