Chapter 4, confronting Quackity.

Warning, mention of: torture, blood, death, scars, angst.
Warning: hitting.

If i missed something please let me know!!

My native language is NOT English. Sorry about that!

-
Sam pov-
I don't know why, but I believed Dream when he said he didn't go to farr with hurting Tommy. I don't know why though. I thought to myself as I walked out the prison to try and find Quackity.

A little while later I found him and Tommy talking. "Hey Quackity" I said as I walked up to them. "Tommy" I said and nodded to the boy. Tommy nodded back. "Hey Sam! Accepting my offer to a drink?", Quackity asked me. "No, I wanted to talk to you about something... Tommy could you leave us?", I asked politely. "Why?", Tommy asked. "Please?", I asked him again. Tommy started to walk away.

"So big Q. I wanted to talk to you about Dream" I said. Quackity looked surprised. "Well seeing as we're alone, I don't see why not!"

I rolled my eyes.

Dream pov-
Why was being alone so much better than having company?! I used to begg Sam to come here... I tried to get up. Ouch. I fell back down. Why must Quackity be suck and bitch... I thought.

I tried to get over to the chest. Bingo. Thank you Sam! I changed my shirt. I tore a bit of off the old one ask tied my hair back. I saw my broken mask. Seeing as that wouldn't work anymore I threw it on the ground and grabbed an empty book. I started to write random things that came up in my head. After doing this for hours I heard pistons again.

Was Quackity back for round 2!? Or did I work all night? I put the book away and closed the chest. I heard an button. And some potatoes fell into my cell. I grabbed them and started to eat a bit. After 2 potatoes I wasn't hungry anymore and put them in the chest to. The lava dropped. I looked up, shocked. It was Quackity...again.

I pulled back against the wall. Why? Why again?! The bridge started moving. Please not again... the bridge came to and end and Sam pulled it back. Instead of lowering the lava Sam teleported to us.

Sam pov-
Alright Quackity. Do what we agreed on.

Quackity pov-
Sam's pearl landed and he appeared. I looked at Dream, he was patched up and had an new shirt. I smirked. Dream looked afraid. "Okay Dream here is the deal. I will leave you alone for today and tomorrow so you can try to heal a bit and make up your mind. Afterwards I come back. everyday. And you won't be able to get help from Sam next time. Afterwards ofcourse you are able to, since I want my toy to stay in one piece..." I said. At first Dreams eyes lit up a bit, but mow they are dull again. He looked at Sam.

"I'm sorry Dream... I wanted to give you some time to heal a bit...", Sam said looking away from Dream. I walked up to him. Sam being alert. I kneeled down to get on Dreams level, grabbed the enkel were the chock band was and pulled it towards me. Dream fell back.

"Ouch" Dream said. I looked at the enkel, it still was a bit red, but nothing more. I grabbed another band and put it on. "Quackity, this isn't what we agreed on" Sam sad looking down on me. "I'm sorry Sam, but Dream has to learn the hard way.", I turned it on high.

Sam pov-
I tried to get the controller before Quackity could turn it on, but I was to late. I could hear the sparks from the band and realized that Quackity has put it up high... "Quackity!", I yelled at him "this wasn't our deal!" I tried reaching for the controller, but Quackity had put it away.

I looked at Dream. He was breaking deeply. In and out. Tears jumped into his eyes. Quackity grabbed to controller again and turned it up to full. Dream started to scratch and pull on the band. I looked over at Quackity and he grinned. I grabbed my sword Dream still trying to turn off the band, I walking up to Quackity. "Turn. It. Of.", I said. Quackity threw the controller into the lava.

Quackity pov-
Sam with an sword is scary. "Turn. It. Of.", he said. Nah ah~ I threw the controller into the lava. Two things could happen. The controller would melt causing the band would stop. Or the controller would melt causing the band to only stop when the band itself would break.

Dream was at his breaking point. I think atleast. "So Dream, ready to talk?", I said. Dream looked at me, eyes full of discussed and hate. "No, I will NEVER tell you...", Dream said.

How much I hated this boy. The band stopped shocking. Ugh turns out the first option went into motion... oh well.