Chapter 5, a view weeks later.

Well I guess the warnings are the same as the other chapters. Warning: mentions of torture, mentions of blood, panic attack, some anngst. And probably more.

This has more Sam×Dream fluff than angst. Sorry about that.

My native language ain't English sooooooo.

-
Dream pov-
Thank Notch the band stopped working shortly after Quackity threw the controller away... Sam looked at me worried and Quackity had turned his back to me. Sam, still holding his sword, walked up to me "you okay Dream?", he asked. I nodded "as okay as I could possibly be..."

Sam teleported to the lever panel and send to bridge back over. Quackity looked at me and said "this isn't over yet, green bastard..." he left.

=====
Dream pov-
I think a view weeks had passed. Sam hadn't come in and every so often the shock band would turn on a bit. Guess that it didn't fully break. I tried getting it of by tearing it, by stabbing it with pens, by drowning it in water but nothing worked. All this trying to take of the band had reopen a wound on my bad twice.I couldn't see it so I couldn't bandage it up, but it bled quite bad.

I was sitting in my usual spot when I heard pistons. The lava dropped. Sam! Sam came back! He didn't look to good... what happened. Sam teleported to me and sat down next to me. "Hey Dream, how are you?", he asked me.

"I'm okay, what about you?"

"I... could have been better..."

"Mh?"

"Quackity has been trying to get in again, but after what happened a view days ago, I though 'let the poor man heal atleast a bit!' Let's just say Quackity isn't to happy."

"Oh Sam... has he hurt you?"

"No, no he hasn't."

"Good. Than why are you so sad?"

"Well... people are getting worried. No is aloud to visit and I won't tell them anything about the prison. They think you have escaped..."

That was an surprise to say the least... "They think I escaped?", I asked. "Yeah, they don't believe when I say you haven't.", the creeper man told me.

"Well that's something... but why are you here than? Why aren't you helping any 'search parties' to find me?", I asked him. It was quiet for a bit. "Because even if you had escaped, I wouldn't want you to be found and killed" he told me. That shocked me. I knew Sam cared for me most, but like that?! No. "Really? You mean that?", I asked him. Sam nodded.

"Yes Dream, I care to much about you to let you get killed..."

Sam pov-
Did I really just say that?! I looked over at Dream. He looked at me. His eyes lit up! "Thank you Sam! I really appreciate that! Heh. I care about you to!", he told me. My heart warmed up. Dream leaned back to the wall with his eyes closed. For once I looked at him. He looked piece full. Not happy, but piece full.

I looked at his body, his shirt coverd in blood and sweat, stuck to him. I could see his wounds, scars and muscles. I blushed and looked away. He's hot! Than I realized, blood? But last time I checked on him there was no blood... "Dream, why is there blood on your shirt?", I asked him.

Dream opened his eyes and said: "Some wounds reopened seeing as I was trying hard the get that stoopid band of." Dream pointed to the shock band and like it was on que it turned on. Dream started to hyperventilate. I looked over to him in shock as he scratched and pulled on the band only making it worse. So this is why he looked so tired...

Dream pov-
Oh god... why now?! Really? Couldn't it have waited or just never turned on again. I thought as I was panicking. Sam looked at me and than at the band. He was in shock. I felt a wound on my back reopen. Again! Oh great... I fell back to the wall having an panic attack, while the band kept going and the wound started bleeding again.

I put my hands to my head and closed my eyes. "Dream? Dream? Dream!", I heard Sam say although it sounded far away.

Sam pov-
Why did he tell me he was fine?! He totally isn't! I tried calling him, but I don't think he heard me. I looked in the chest and grabbed an pen trying to take of the band. The moment I touched it, I started to get shocks to... poor guy... the pen didn't work. I looked around the cell and saw Dream broken mask lay in one of the corners. I grabbed it and started to try and get the band of. It worked. I looked at Dream as the band fell off. Still shocking but I threw it into the lava. Dream was still panicking. I carefully grabbed Dreams hands and pulled them of his head.

Dream scared by my touch tried to pull away, but I didn't let go. "Dream...it's okay, I'm here, I'm here. You are save...", that last bit was an lie. I had heard some footsteps down the prison. Dream looked at me still breathing heavily. "You sure?", Dream asked me after calming himself a bit. "I heard footsteps.", he told me.

"Dream, turn your back to me a but okay?", Dream did as I asked. I patched op the wound and hugged him. "Oh Daydream~" we heard from somewhere in the prison. Dream pulled back and we looked at eachother. "I have to go for a bit" I said.

Dream nodded.

I left.

Footsteps came close.

I looked at the cameras.

And saw someone holding a sword.

...