Chapter 7, what happens inside stays inside...right?

Warnings~: mention of torture, mention of death, blood, blood again, panic, descriptions of wounds, angst (again-). I probably missed some. If so, let me know!

Sam×Dream fluff.

English ain't my native language~

-
Dream pov-
I had to fight to stay alive. I had to. Tubbo is trying to save me. One of my enemies is trying to keep me alive. I have to fight to...

Tubbo pov-
The blood finaly slowed down a bit. Good to since my jacked was more blood than jacked. "Big Q, give me your jacked" I said. Reluctantly, Quackity gave me his jacked. I pressed into Dreams deep stab wound again. The flesh around the wound was jagged and wouldn't heal pretty. Sorry Dream, if other torture wounds wouldn't have made it so speedrunning and manhunts were out of the question, this would.

Sam still hadn't found a pulse. "Ranboo, could you help me?", I asked. Ranboo, slowly, got up and helped me bandage the wound shut. I looked at Sam. He was breathing heavily. "Ranboo, could you help Sam calm down for me?", I asked softly. Ranboo slightly smiled. "Ofcourse Tubbo" he said. I started looking for an pulse.

Sam pov-
I couldn't find one. I couldn't find an pulse. I started to breath heavily. Ranboo came up to me and asked if he could touch me. I nodded. "Sam... I'm sorry for what I did to Dream... I wasn't myself...", he said. "It's okay Ranboo I know...", I said.

"Sam could you look at my and concentrate on my voice. Only my voice.", Ranboo asked me. I looked at him. His usual green and red eye. Ranboo started to talk to me.

"Breath in, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, slowly breath out. Breath in...", we continued this for a little while.

Tubbo pov-
You are good at this Ranboo, if Micheal could see you now...Micheal! "Tommy! Micheal!" I whispered to him. Tommy grabbed his communicator and showed me that Techno and Philza were watching him. Thank goodness.

I tried to find Dreams pulse but couldn't find one for the life of me. I checked if he was still breathing, he was. "Ranboo, Dream is still breathing" I whispered to him. Ranboo nodded slightly. Why I couldn't find an pulse was weird maybe it was weak. "Tubbo...can you find an pulse...", someone behind me asked. Quackity did. I shook my head. Quackity looked down.

I checked again if I could find one. No succes. "Tommy, could you get me some water? I asked. Tommy walked over to the sink, grabbed some water in a cup and gave it to me. Dreams mouth was open a bit. I poured a little bit of water in his mouth. Please Dream, I begged him. Sam needs you. Sam wasn't calming down that well. He had an full blown panic attack...

Tommy pov-
Tubbo tried to get Dream to swallow some water. I grabbed another cup and put water into that one aswell. Quackity walked up to Dream and kneeled down. Tubbo didn't stop him. He tried to find an pulse. Dream was still breathing, but really weakly. We couldn't find his pulse and that made us worry.

Dream pov-
I was done fighting. I couldn't do it... I was sinking away. Then I felt it. Some cold water like stuff dripping down my throat. I heard Sam breathing heavily. No! I can't give up! Sam needs me! The server might still need me! I can not lose my last life! I kept fighting as I came back to consious.

Tubbo pov-
I found it! I found an really fucking light pulse. It was weak an unregular but it was there. I tapped Quackity and he felt it to. Good! Dream hadn't stopped fighting!

Deep breath Tubbo. Quackity also took an breath of relief. "We found an pulse" I said. Sam breathing a but more normally looked at me. Ranboo and Tommy to. "It's weak but we found it" as if it was planned Dream moaned in pain. His eyes opened a bit before the closed.

I looked at Sam. "His eyes told me he isn't giving up.", I told him. Sam collapsed onto Ranboo shoulder. Quackity stood up and stood next to Tommy. "Quackity, you know this place a bit, right? Go and find an potion of healing. It will speed up the healing process.", Quackity nodded and teleported to the other side of the lava pit. And ran.

Quackity pov-
I am NEVER toying with someone again. I hate myself for it. I'm apologizing to Dream right when he can keep his eyes open for a little over an second. Now to get that healing potion... a right! Back room! Here I come.

Tommy pov-
Dream was alive. I don't know if he is going to make it, but he is alive for now! "Hey Tubbs. I'm going to go outside and tell everyone what happened. Is that okay?", I asked him. "Yes! Ofcourse Tommy! Also could you take Sam with you? He is going to need some fresh air.", Tubbo said. I nodded and walker over to Sam and Ranboo.

"Hey Sam, how about we go and tell everyone what happened?", I asked Sam. Sam looked at me and shook his head. "I am not leaving Dream, he said. I looked over to Tubbo. "Dream is going to be okay! And I am really going to need your help.", I said. Sam went over to Dream and gave him an kiss on his head "keep fighting okay?", he said.

Okay, I didn't expect that to happen. Sam stood up and we left.

As we were going through the portal we saw lots, and I mean almost all of the smp gathered. Bad and Puffy were trying to keep everyone calm as they sat around the entrance. Sapnap noticed me and Sam first. "Oh my god thank goodness you are okay!", he said! Bad and Puffy still trying to keep everyone from running to us.

"Heh, we are indeed...", Sam said a bit let down. Then he started telling the story. From the moment Quackity first came to him with the idea of torture.

Everyone was shocked by the end of it and Sapnap was on the brink of crying. I walked over to him and said "Quackity is helping us to save Dream! He redeemed himself in my eyes! They both will be okay...I think" I told him. Sapnap looked up at me and nodded. And we hugged.