Chapter 2, a view days later.

Warning: torture, mentions of torture, mentions of death, blood, angst. If I missed something let me know!

English isn't my native language, please excuse my spelling and bad grammar.

Enjoy!

-
Dream pov-
It has been a view days and Quackity has been coming everyday... he has yet to come for today, granted it's not even noon yet. The first wound I got had started to heal a little bit, but it wasn't going great. There was blood all over my cell and my clothing was ripped. Sam had come to bandage me up after Quackity had left everytime but he wasn't gentle. Can't blame him, I wouldn't have been gentle either.

Sam pov-
The clock had hit 3pm and Quackity had just come. To be honest I had no idea what he wanted from Dream, but I was a bit concerned. I thought that Quackity didn't mean it when he said he was going to come every day. I can't let any other visitors see him but I didn't want Dream to almost literally rot away in there.

I pressed some buttons and pulled the lever. Dream haddened mover since yesterday. Quackity stepped onto the bridge and I pulled the lever.

Dream pov-
Here we go again, Quackity was here like everyday. "Hey..." I said noting more than a whisper... "Hey Daydream~. How are you doing?", Quackity said. I looked up at him, still wearing my mask, it was covered in blood. I looked back down and say "amazing" I said sarcasme drowning my voice.

Quackity got mad "you look at me when you talk to me! You hear me?!" He grabbed my chains lifted me up a bit and threw me against the floor. Ouch... my mask snapped it it fell down to the floor. It also pierced my cheek.

Quackity pov-
His mask snapped. I didn't think that strength potion would work, but it did. Dream moaned in pain. He looked up at me this time. His still dull green eyes looked at me with hatred. Blood falling down from the spot were his mask pierced his face.

He had freckles and multiple scars. "My, my, now I can finally see the pain and fear in your eyes when I torture you!", I said. "Just kill me already, its not like I'll ever give you the knowledge you want!", Dream yelled at me. My blood started to boil.

I put an sword to his throat, grabbed and shock band and put it around his enkel. I turned it on. Seeing as it was on bare skin it would hurt even more. It wasn't on full power though. I wanted to save that for later.

Dream pov-
Quackity got mad and put an sword to my throat while putting an shock band around my enkel. He turned it on. Painful shocks shot through my body. I reached for my enkel and started scratching the band. It would budge...

I looked up at Quackity, the shocks kept going. Quackity grinned. "Now Dream, still won't tell?", he said. Is he crazy?! Fuck no. "No. No I won't tell you" I said keep having to breath deep. Quackity turned up the shock power. God could it get worse? He grabbed his sword again and hit me going for my face. I blocked it with my arm.

Sam pov-
I could hear Dream and Quackity talk. About what I didn't know. All of the sudden Dream yelled out for my name. No no no, not again... I can't help, and closed my ears.

I waited, I could still hear Dream screaming my name but I didn't answer. After a view minutes, things went silent. I looked at chat. No death message. Good. Quackity yelled my name saying he wanted to leave.

I pressed some buttons and dropped the lava. Quackity stepped on the bridge and looked at Dreams cell. He grabbed an bit of fabric and started to clean his sword. Oh god, what did he do now?! The bridge came Quackity stepped of and smiled at me. "How about I take you for somethin to drink dear Sam?", he said.

"No thank you, I have to stay here and watch the prison" I said. It wasn't an complete lie but still. "It's okay! Have an nice day Sam he said as he walked out to the grass. I waited until I couldn't see him anymore and ran inside. I know I shouldn't care, but I am supposed to keep prisoners I here. Alive.

I came to Dreams cell, dropped the lava and teleported to him. Dream was laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. His own blood. His face showing in how much pain he was. "Oh god...", I whispered. Dream opened his eyes a bit and said nothing more than a whisper "Hey Sam..."