//chapter 3\\

I got pulled inside Ethan and Grayson's house and down the stairs to their basement. They plopped down on the couch then patted the seat in between them. I sat.

"So Bay, how do you like NJ so way?" Grayson said raising an eyebrow.

"It's way different from Maine I'll tell you that." I said. They both laughed.

We talked for hours about our interests and hobbies and just totally random stuff. There was never a dull moment between the 3 of us. I felt like I've known them my entire life.

It was now 9:00 and we decided to watch some Netflix.

"What movie do you want to watch Bay?" Ethan asked.

"Umm I don't know" I replied.

"ANNABELLE IT IS" Grayson yelled.

"Grayyyy. Please no. I hate scary movies." I said nervously.

"Don't worry we'll protect you." Ethan said as him and gray stood up and posed like superman.

"My heroes." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes playfully. Gray runs upstairs to get some snacks while Eth opens up Netflix and I go and get some blankets.

When the movie is setup and all the snacks and blankets are in place I get really nervous. The boys can tell and they give my arms a squeeze.

"Don't be scared," Gray whispers into my ear.

"The only thing you should be scared of is that thing." Eth said pointing to Grayson. We all laughed and the movie started.

Grayson pulled me over to him so I was laying on his shoulder. Then Ethan pulled me over to him on his shoulder. Grayson pulled me back and said "Mine."

Ethan pulled me back and said "Nope mine. She likes me better."

"Guys I'm a human. Not a toy." I said as I laid my head Ethan's lap then my butt and legs on Grayson.

Grayson obviously looked happier and he rubbed it in Ethan's face by pretending to smack my ass when he thought I wasn't looking. Ethan just rolled his eyes as he stroked my hair. But I could tell that he was jealous of Grayson.

I got really scared and sat up in the middle of them and pulled them both really close. I buried my face in Ethan's arm and shut my eyes really tight. Eventually I fell asleep in between them.

I felt a strong arms slip around me and take me upstairs and lay me in a bed. I felt a warm body climb in bed next to me and pull me close to him.

I fall into a deep sleep with his arms still wrapped around me.