//chapter 10\\

//Ethan's POV\\
As I held Baylee throughout the night I realized how much I wanted her. I wanted her lips on my lips. Her body on my body. Her hands on my hands. I wanted her touch. Not wanted. Craved. I craved her touch.

Without thinking, I softly stroked her hair so she didn't wake up. She kind of rolled away from me and I didn't want any space in between us so I pulled her even closer. Our bodies fit together perfectly.

I kept going back to her saying my name in her sleep. Was she really that scared of me?? I hope not, I really like her. It was getting hard to contain my feelings and I just wanted her to be mine.

"I want you." I whispered to myself. I lied down next to her and snuggled my face into her hair. Smelling her sweet shampoo. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

//Grayson's POV\\

I sat up in bed looking at the clock; it read 1:46 a.m. I got out of bed and went downstairs to get a drink of water. As I passed Ethan's room I peeked inside his door and saw that his bed was empty. Hmmm... that's unusual. I went into our parents room and looked inside - no Ethan. I went to Cam's room - no Ethan. I went downstairs and looked through the kitchen, the dining room, the family room, my dad's office, and I even looked in the bathrooms - still no Ethan. I went into the basement.

I felt against the wall for the light switch, my fingers finally finding it. I switched on and saw Ethan and Baylee cuddled on the couch, sleeping.

"Gray, what the hell was that for?" Ethan whispered rubbing his eyes and adjusting to the light.

"What are you doing with her?" I whispered back, gesturing to Baylee.

"Well she fell asleep on me and after you left I was about to get up and leave but I she started screaming my name and saying that I was hurting her. Before I knew it, she was sweating and had tears running down her face. I woke her up and she tried to get away from me but I pulled her into my arms and I asked what happened. She said that she had a nightmare about you loving her and her not loving you back. You getting angry about it and me finding out and trying to kill her." He said.

"Wow. Quite a dream," I said as I scratched the back of my head. "Well go on." I said ushering him to continue.

"Ok so I was just about to let go of her but she said to not let go, so I didn't. She fell back asleep and I eventually fell asleep too. The end." He said with a yawn. "Now will you please leave so I can sleep in peace?" He said obviously irritated.

"Ok. This little princess needs his beauty sleep." I said making a face at Ethan.

"Hell yeah I do, now go! And turn off the light when you leave!" He said lying back down.

I walked out and turned off the light.

I got back up to my room and I couldn't get Baylee off my mind. Her perfect body, her beautiful face, they way she sleeps - so peacefully. I should be the one holding Baylee throughout the night, not Ethan.

Ethan is going to steal her heart real quick, he always does. I got to tell her the way I feel about her, and fast.

______________

Will Gray tell her in time or will she have already fallen for someone else??

A/N
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy with school and stuff. So I'll try to update more often. I hope you liked it. I really liked this chapter 😏