//chapter 14\\

//Ethan's POV\\

"ETHAN GET THE HELL UP!!" Someone screamed in my ear.

"UGH I'M UP YOU BITCH!!" I screamed at the person.

"Calling me a bitch isn't nice." She said pouting.

"Baylee shut up. It's what you get for waking me up." I shrugged.

I looked around and saw that we were in the basement of my house where we last fell asleep.

"I had the weirdest dream last night..." I scratched my head trying to comprehend what happened in my dream.

"Oh really? What was it about??" She sat down on my lap.

"Well I was Grayson for a bit and he woke us up with pots and pans and then I was like living your life and thinking your thoughts these two big burly dudes knocked on our door and you were like 'shit!' and I didn't know what was going on and it turns out that you had a twin sister that was black mailing you and that she framed you for something and then I was me again and I was fighting with Grayson over you and then I was you again and you got a text from your twin saying like you're dead or whatever the hell it was and then you started crying and I accidentally called you babe and Grayson got mad and then you started crying and you said you were done with life and you ran off to your house and Gray and I were like 'what does she mean she's done with life?' and then we realized that you were gonna commit suicide so we ran after you and then I was you again and I was searching for a blade and I started cutting my wrists and all over my body and then I passed out and then I was me again and I found you and I was like 'Gray call 911!!' but he jus stood there like an idiot doing nothing and then you died and I was like crying and yeah. That was the dream." I ended, out of breath.

"Hahaha wow." She laughed.

"One thing," I grabbed her wrists and checked them. Clean. Thank god.

"Thank god that was only a dream, am I right? I don't want to be dead haha," Baylee said.

"Oh really?" I poked her sides. She erupted into a fit of giggles. It was so cute.

"Stop!!! Stop!! I can't breathe!!" She said in between laughter. I finally stopped poking her. I laughed.

"You think that it was funny?" Baylee asked.

"Yes." I said starring her in the eyes.

"Oh really?" She said mimicking me. She began tickling me.

"AHHHHH STOPPPPPP!!" I laughed.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat. I looked over and it was Grayson.

"You guys are having a tickle fight without me?!" He sounded offended.

"Gray I-" Baylee started but was cut off.

"Save it Baylee! HERR COMES THE MONSTER!!" Grayson shouted and jumped on her and she squealed. He started tickling her so much that she was a laughing mess. She was laughing so hard that she actually snorted!!

"OH MY GOSH!!" She screamed her face turning bright red.

Grayson and I erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Ah stop it." She said shoving both of us.

At this moment I realized I had everything I ever wanted right in front of my eyes.

I wanted Baylee.

//Grayson's POV\\

I wanted Baylee.

_____________________________
Ah Baylee what have you done?

<>
<>

A/N: I haven't written in a while & I am so so so so so sorry!! I think I'm going to continue this story because I feel like I got everything into place lmao.