//chapter 5\\

//Baylee's POV\\
I put on my white bikini with rhinestones on and as a cover up I put on some booty shorts and a loose hanging tank. I grabbed my flip flops as I run downstairs.

"Bay? Where are you going?" Ryan asked.

"To Ethan and Grayson's" I replied.

"You've been spending a lot of time over there lately" he says obviously concerned.

"They're fun people Ry, calm down. You should get to know them" I say as I walk out the door.

I walk over to their gate, opened it and walked inside.

//Ethan's POV\\
My mouth dropped open when Bay pulled her tank and shorts off revealing a perfect body. She was stunning.

//Grayson's POV\\
I turned around and BAM! My mouth dropped open in awe. There she was pulling off her tank and shorts revealing a nice ass, toned abs, and some nice boobs too. Damn. She looked sexy.

//Baylee's POV\\
I looked at the boys and saw both their jaws hanging open and them staring at me. Ethan blushed and quickly looked away while Grayson bit his lip and just stared at me so intensely it sent shivers down my spine.

I started to put on some sunscreen and I couldn't reach my back.

"You want me to help you with that??" Ethan said shyly.

"Yes please," I said giving him the bottle and pulling my hair away from my back.

I felt his hands touch my back and I relaxed as he rubbed the sunscreen into my skin. It felt nice when he touched me. I got butterflies in my stomach.

//Ethan's POV\\
I actually touched her back. Her bare back. Wow. Her skin was nice and smooth and warm. I got to right above her bottoms and I asked "Do you want be to get right here too?" She nodded.

I smiled inside as I stuck my fingers just a couple centimeters inside her bottoms. Don't worry I never touched her butt.

I smirked at Grayson because I knew he was jealous and he just rolled his eyes.

//Baylee's POV\\
I felt so respected when he didn't touch my ass because most guys do and it's just new. And I love it.

Before I knew it Grayson's arms were around me picking me up over his head and throwing me into the pool.

"Grayson!!!!! I'm going to get you!" I screamed as I swam to the edge of the pool where he was.

"Catch me," he said seductivley. I rolled my eyes and chased him around until I got tired. Then Ethan picked me up bridal style and was slowly walking towards the pool.

"Not again!" I laughed. And he and I went into the pool together.

We stayed out there for a while swimming, playing, splashing, and talking.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry this chapter was so long. Had to fit all the details in here 😉 hope you liked it.