Betrayal at its hardest

TW: self-hate, lots of mentions of betrayal, swearing, PLATONIC use of love

[Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth]

    ▪︎ Word Goal: 500
    ▪︎ !! NOT CANON!!

A/N: Edited and I hate it lest now. Still my least favourite piece of writing tho. Don't know why but I will forever hate this chapter ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

                       Enjoy! ^^

                 ~ 3rd person ~

It was a known fact how close friends can hurt you, betray you.

Although how sad it sounded for your closest of friends, the people who you love, trust the most to betray you. Tommy knows it does happen.

Though Tommy never believed any of his friendships would end that way, he truly did. Especially the thought of his best friends betraying him never occurred to him.

He knew they wouldn't do that. Bitzel wouldn't, Luke wouldn't, Deo wouldn't.

They were so nice and treated him with kindness.

They felt like family to Tommy.

They were family.

They loved him and Tommy loved them.

But Tommy was wrong. He didn't know he'll soon found out that fact. That they actual truth is that they don't care about him at all.

They weren't true family.

They betrayed him.

Now Tommy knows the truth. That even the people who you think we'll love you forever, that will never betray you can betray you.

And in Tommy's case, they did betray him.

Wanna know how they betrayed him? Who they betrayed him for?

They fucking betrayed him for Techno. Technoblade, his enemy.

They backstabbed him. And made it clear they hated him.

They knew how much damage was brought to him when Wisp betrayed him. How he was mentally broken.

They told him they wouldn't betray him. Promised him. Deo even told him he'll never even think about it.

HE FUCKING LIED

And They broke Tommy's heart.

It was all clear to him now.

How no one cares about Tommy.

How the love given to him was fake.

How everyone favorites his brothers.

How he's the useless, worthless one.

Even Philza hates him.

His own father hates him.

All his friends betrayed him. Only allies left that bring him nothing but pity.

'Holy shit...' He thought repeatedly that night

'T-They.....

Betrayed him...' He cried out for hours on top of Business Balcony. He was truly alone this time, no Luke this time.

He didn't believe it at first. He didn't. He thought it was all a sick dream, a lie.

But them shattering Tommy's heart in pieces. Breaking it down to it can't be picked back up anymore.

Them shouting how they truly felt about Tommy. All the ruthless things they felt about him, and talked about behind his back.

Now Tommy knows its truth, not just a bad nightmare. Now he knows why everyone hates him.

Why everyone he ever met is destined to leave him.

The voices in his head were telling the truth. They always told the trust, why didn't Tommy believe them?

Maybe if he listened then his family wouldn't of left him, his best friends wouldn't of left him..

He is just a selfish, greedy little boy. That's what they told him. That's the truth.

He is too selfish

He is too impatient.

He is too annoying.

He is a disgrace.

He is useless.

He is loud.

He's a crazy child.

He's a good for nothing troublemaker.

He's just too much, that they had to leave him.

And it was all the truth. It had to be. It's why everyone leaves him anyway.

But theirs a little piece in Tommy thats happy he can now move on from them. That believes all those rubbish thoughts are lies. That all they told him that night was pure sickened lies.

That he can start a new life now!

He can change! But into the person he wants to be. Not who they want him to be.

He can be a new person! A person not perfect like they want, but imperfect and unique.

His own person, a person who is himself only.

But he needs to get out of here to do that. Escape to a place where he can live freely, be himself.

But first and most importantly,

get his revenge.

      ▪︎~▪︎ ♡ END OF CHAPTER ♡ ▪︎~▪︎

A/N: Part two will be out soon! And Tommy well be a bad bitch...    \    /
                                                          ^ ^

                                                         ⁠ᗜ
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Have a nice day/night!

If you're dealing with anything related to this chapter, or think those thoughts then know I'm free to vent to if needed.

Please stay safe and most importantly alive. ♡ :]

  ~ Word count: 771
  ~ Word Goal: ✓

Love you all! xx /p
- CherryMonsterThingy :]

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•