~ Bloopers

TW: Nicknames, violence, blood, injury

[Fluff + Angst] ~-~ [Acting &
                               Roleplaying AU]

        ▪︎ Word Goal: Meh
        ▪︎!! NOT CANON !!

A/N: Originally this chapter was a no go since I was like 'who would want Bloopers??'. I still don't know who but this chapter is coming out anywayy-

Enjoy! ^^

~ 3rd Person ~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   《 INTERRUPTED IN STREAM 》

"What?! That wasn't a part of what the donation said!" Tommy whined, "Plus your not chat Dickhead!"

Right on that second a donation came in from a certain someone...

~ Wilbur Soot donated £500 ~

Admit that you're a child

"Hey! That's not- wait. 500?!" Tommy shouted

Wilbur swore. "FUC-! I MEANT 50 NOT 500!!"

"Yo! Chat we just got 500 free pounds from Wilbur Soot~" Tommy giggled

"NO!!! GIVE IT BACK!! I DIDNT MEA- n ittt-"

Tommy laughed. "Stupid bitch."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tommy went back into his room and sat down in his chair and put his headphone back on.

"Tommyyyy??? You dead? Lol he totally dead chat!" Wilburs voice shouted as he put his headphones

"No I'm ali-" Tommy tried to say but once again heard his name get shouted.

He told his chat motherinnit was calling him again. And he took his headphones off once again and got up and headed downstairs.

He put his foot down on the step to turn down ahead to the other steps. Step, step, ste-

His eyes widened, reaching his arms out infront of him. Bracing himself for the fall.

"Sh- it.." He groaned opening his eyes again, the camera in the corner still rolling.

"Holy shit! Tommy!" He saw as Wisp quickly ran towards him.

Tommy groaned again as his sore body was placed in a sitting position. His watched Deo walk by, assumly going to turn off the camera.

"Tommy look at me." Luke spoke to him, sitting down infront of Tommy. Tommy could see Bitzel arrive with first aid kit, and Lukes hand full of tissues.

"Guys... 'm ok'y-" Tommy whispered. Then he felt liquid pouring onto his mouth. He cringed and gagged immediately.

"It's okay, just a nosebleed." Wisp rubbed his back whilst Luke cleaned the blood off his face.

He reached into the first aid and got the wetwipes out. Cleaning his nose area before stuffing Tommy's hand Full of clean tissues.

Bitzel grabbed his wrist and guided into to place the tissues below his nose.

"U- uh rek- d'g..." He muttered though his words were cut off by some of the tissues.

"What did he say? Are you okay Tommy??" Luke shouted panicked.