Oh shit it's a Karen!

TW:swearing, a Karen, platonic cuddling

AU:real-life AU/Same au as the chapter 'interrupted while streaming'.To be honest most chapters will be this Au so if it just says real-life AU and nothing else it will be where they live together.

[Fluff/A bit of angst]

▪︎ !! NOT CANON!!

A/N:Ever since I've taken a break I've changed a lot. Like my writing, my profile, when chapters get uploaded ECT.

Enjoy!

3rd person:

It was a normal afternoon in the town that the business bay Bois + wisp lives in. It was calm and quiet but you could still hear the children, that live in the small town, play together. At least they were making the most of their childhood.

As Wisp walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. He noticed how there was barely any food in there. He looked in the cabinets and it was the same.

They needed to go shopping.

"Guys! I'm going shopping who wants to come???"Wisp shouted up the stairs, as he decided to go shopping

He got no answer.

So he went over and put his shoes on. Until a small blonde child popped up from behind him, all most scaring him.

"Can I come?"The blonde, known as Tommy, asked

"Yeah sure, put on your shoes" Wisp answered

"Yay!"Tommy let a joyful sound, sounding like a child but to be fair he is a child.

Although Bitzel and Luke are also considered a child since their 17 like Tommy, they call Tommy a child since Tommy acts like a child while Luke and Bitzel doesn't act like a child.

Once Tommy was done putting his shoes on they started to walk to the mall. They walked since it wasn't that far away from their house.

Due to the walk, Tommy was talking the most since Tommy talks a lot but everyone likes him like that. Even though some might disagree and think that Tommy's annoying.Even if Tommy's 'annoying' his fans and the business bay + wisp likes him for being himself.

Honestly Wisp sorta thinks it cool how much confidence Tommy has to be himself. Especially with all the toxic people online.

"What do you think the others are doing right now?"Tommy asks Wisp

"Fucking" Wisp jokes but didn't speak too loud since he might get in trouble for saying that to a 17-year-old

"What the fuck Wisp?!"Tommy swore

"I'm just joking!"Wisp laughed

"Geez- didn't know that you are dirty-minded," Tommy said rolling his eyes

"I'm not! I was just joking!"

"Yeah, whatever"

Soon they reached the mall and they went inside and got some food and drinks that they needed.

"Milk? Do we have milk?"Tommy asked looking at the list of stuff they need to get

"We do now"Wisp answered putting some milk into the trolley

"Cereal?"Tommy asked

"Nope" Wisp answered

"Let's get that"Wisp added

They went to where the cereal is and got some cereal. Until a certain woman came.

"Excuse me sir"A woman spoke behind them